[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
noebl1

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)

Post by noebl1 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:28 pm

@Helder Boards just arrived today and look great! Good job and thanks again! I've been waiting for this and @Camble's power switch mods so I can get going on my builds :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:30 pm

So I sold 342 board on this preorder but I left 8 more on there to make it an even 350 so 8 are left to buy. If the 8 sell or not I'm putting in an order for 400 so I can have a few extra for sale or if any replacements might be needed in case something gets lost or damaged in the mail. I will update the thread once I have some solid or estimated dates of the boards arriving all that.

Please be aware that once I get them in it will likely be a whole week to get all of these out the door since that is alot of work to program and package them all for shipping.
Last edited by Helder on Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Ganreizu

Post by Ganreizu » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:46 pm

That sure is a lot of money...

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Will that be it for your AIO sales or will you do another run if there's still demand?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Ganreizu wrote:That sure is a lot of money...
The demand was there and I made sure everyone who wanted one got one and these cost money to make and ship so there is some money for me out of this but 1/4 to 1/5 of the total is for the boards and their assembly and parts then atleast another $1000 just on postage alone not including shipping envelopes or the labels I print them on.

Like everything in life it takes money to make money.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Rod2D2 wrote:Will that be it for your AIO sales or will you do another run if there's still demand?
The reason I ordered an extra 50 was to cover any extra demand. Once this order is done I plan to open source the Audio Board like I did the other Standard PCB. I might open source this one a little down the road as well but haven't decided on that yet, so if there is enough demand for it I can do one more but I think the demand will likely dwindle after this or it might surge but only time will tell.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Helder wrote:
Rod2D2 wrote:Will that be it for your AIO sales or will you do another run if there's still demand?
The reason I ordered an extra 50 was to cover any extra demand. Once this order is done I plan to open source the Audio Board like I did the other Standard PCB. I might open source this one a little down the road as well but haven't decided on that yet, so if there is enough demand for it I can do one more but I think the demand will likely dwindle after this or it might surge but only time will tell.
Yeah who knows. The more people that shout you out in their builds the more the demand could increase. There certainly are more than 400 people in this world looking at this website and wanting one of these gameboys. Either way, thanks for everything. I'm still working on my white board otherwise I would have purchased one as well.

Also once word spreads about wermy's non-OEM guide/tutorial anything could happen.

incontrasttogray

Post by incontrasttogray » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Helder wrote:
Ganreizu wrote:That sure is a lot of money...
The demand was there and I made sure everyone who wanted one got one and these cost money to make and ship so there is some money for me out of this but 1/4 to 1/5 of the total is for the boards and their assembly and parts then atleast another $1000 just on postage alone not including shipping envelopes or the labels I print them on.

Like everything in life it takes money to make money.
No need to justify anything to anyone, homie. You've done your homework, you put in the hours, you communicated well with the community, and produced to service a need. I'm weeks away from my order arriving, but I know I'm satisfied after following your threads for the last several months (that and I ordered two of the original boards and I know the *BALLER* quality). I know everyone throws in a thanks and shows appreciation but for me @wermy and you have really unleashed a vehicle that, for me, goes a beyond nostalgia with a heavy doses of DIY.
Hey Sudomodonites,
Aspiring industrial designer looking to make some modifications to the system housing.

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Helder wrote:So I sold 342 board on this preorder but I left 8 more on there to make it an even 350 so 8 are left to buy. If the 8 sell or not I'm putting in an order for 400 so I can have a few extra for sale or if any replacements might be needed in case something gets lost or damaged in the mail. I will update the thread once I have some solid or estimated dates of the boards arriving all that.

Please be aware that once I get them in it will likely be a whole week to get all of these out the door since that is alot of work to program and package them all for shipping.
Anyone remember when the all in one was first mentioned by @Helder in a small comment? They grow up so fast.

Edit: Found the original post
Helder wrote:
Enix wrote:I was talking about a conplete pcb (as complete as possible) that will also host the exterior connections.
I have a board I'm testing this weekend with USB Hub, Arduino, audio filter and amplifier plus the drill template. Can't get anymore complete than that.

A small one sentence question sparked all this (Well, @Helder would have said something about it sooner or later)
Last edited by PotaTox on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LeonAtesh

Post by LeonAtesh » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Just ordered one for myself. Can't wait to start working on my own GBZ.