[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Boogz

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Post by Boogz » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:27 pm

Me too. I got my tacking number. The hype is real!

oskrpnk

Post by oskrpnk » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:45 am

ABH wrote:Thank you Helder, Got my tracking number :mrgreen:
I've been charged but no tracking number yet. I'll wait a little bit more and see what happens.

ABH

Post by ABH » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:01 am

oskrpnk wrote:
I've been charged but no tracking number yet. I'll wait a little bit more and see what happens.
I ordered on 11-8 ( Preorder )
not , yesterday

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:05 am

oskrpnk wrote:
I clearly explained this in the first post with bold letters. If I haven't gotten to your order then you won't have any confirmation, I still have many orders to process before your order so have a little patience.

I did all the USA orders yesterday and now I will work on the international orders which I assume is one of your orders. I'm one person to do all of this and not a small company so things take time to do, again have a little patience.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

oskrpnk

Post by oskrpnk » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:50 am

Helder wrote:
oskrpnk wrote:
I clearly explained this in the first post with bold letters. If I haven't gotten to your order then you won't have any confirmation, I still have many orders to process before your order so have a little patience.

I did all the USA orders yesterday and now I will work on the international orders which I assume is one of your orders. I'm one person to do all of this and not a small company so things take time to do, again have a little patience.
I'm just asking, I understand that there are orders before mine and, as I've said, I do not mind waiting.

I apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused.

Andaloons

Post by Andaloons » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:06 am

Helder wrote:
oskrpnk wrote:

I suspect that you could be selling these boards at a significantly higher price. And you should.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:34 am

Andaloons wrote:
Helder wrote:
oskrpnk wrote:

I suspect that you could be selling these boards at a significantly higher price. And you should.
I definitely could but why make it higher and out of reach of some people when it's affordable and opens up the possibility of more people attempting and succeeding in making their own GBZ as opposed to paying more and doing alot of tedious work and hunting parts down.

My board covers half the work to build a GBZ.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Tiax

Post by Tiax » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:04 am

There's a new pre-ordering window in about 7 hours from now on, right?

(I'm a bit lost regarding this EST + daylight saving business, hence my question).

KaiKona808

Post by KaiKona808 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:40 am

Tiax wrote:There's a new pre-ordering window in about 7 hours from now on, right?

(I'm a bit lost regarding this EST + daylight saving business, hence my question).
No. Today at 3pm EST he will be listing a few of the last remaining boards he has from the shipment he just got. Then sometime next week (he will likely announce on what date) he will then list a full open preorder. He typically has the preorders open for several days to allow as many as possible to get an order in.

Tiax

Post by Tiax » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:51 am

Many thanks for your answer!

I'll manage to get one eventually. :mrgreen: