[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Brett82

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders)

Post by Brett82 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks Helder for all your hard work, cant wait to receive mine! I'm hoping with all the wiring space saved etc we can get a decent sized battery to fit in now. :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 pm

spragzpc wrote:will you also have available your new usb boards without the chips and capacitors ..like you did the older models am very interested in that
You mean you want these boards but without components on it?
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Evilz

Post by Evilz » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:12 am

So much amazing ! great job !

But too late for me :?

When will the next preorder will ocur ? I love to get 2 of this from france !

Do you have any Breadboard in fritzing or something else ?

Thank

Evilz

alien0matic

Post by alien0matic » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:19 am

Seems like you should at least double your order for those boards. There is a german facebook community that just heard of your board. 400 potential customers ;)

spragzpc

Post by spragzpc » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:27 am

Helder wrote:
spragzpc wrote:will you also have available your new usb boards without the chips and capacitors ..like you did the older models am very interested in that
You mean you want these boards but without components on it?
>

yes without the components ..that was always my method of perchasring the board..that way i can make what i need for now and have a few boards laying around if i decide to use them for future pie projects ...i still have 8 of the last ones you made ..but would also like to stock up on this new one..

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:37 am

alien0matic wrote:Seems like you should at least double your order for those boards. There is a german facebook community that just heard of your board. 400 potential customers ;)
I had no idea the demand for these so I will likely do another preorder after this batch.

Evilz wrote:So much amazing ! great job !
But too late for me :?
When will the next preorder will ocur ? I love to get 2 of this from france !
Do you have any Breadboard in fritzing or something else ?
Thank
Evilz
I plan to have 30+ more after I receive the new and correct chips early next week so keep an eye on the thread or wait till 3rd batch.

Here is a wiring diagram made with Fritzing for my board BUT the speaker output is wrong
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1014
it should be like the image below for Speaker output and Headphone connections.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

yves1984

Post by yves1984 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:54 pm

i want one of the amazing board
did u do some new board again?

foodtogo

Post by foodtogo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi Helder, just wanted to ask if these boards would be compatible with Gameboy Pocket and Color in addition to DMG? Thanks!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:36 pm

The new boards are the ones I'm offering now and if you're talking about the Blue board above it was a fixed version of the audio board.

For the first batch orders, I just got the new chips from Mouser and tested one on my board and it's perfect so will be shipping all first batch orders on Monday.

MisterAnderson

Post by MisterAnderson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Hey I'm thinking of doing this project but there's no way I'm good enough with the ol' soldering iron and dremel to use an existing board, so I'm gonna order one of these bad boys. You don't have a price posted anywhere I can see though. How much are they?