[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders)

Post by Helder » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:28 am

Everyone who did the preorder will have a board with all those 5 points and will not need to shave the board. Like I mentioned a few pages back I was able to modify the board before the fabricator started to make them.

The grinding will only apply to the first batch which is all going out this week. And hopefully the 2nd batch (everyone who pre ordered) will get theirs shipped next week.

I have no intention of doing a second analog stick until I see a real reason to have it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

day

Post by day » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 am

Helder wrote:Everyone who did the preorder will have a board with all those 5 points and will not need to shave the board. Like I mentioned a few pages back I was able to modify the board before the fabricator started to make them.

The grinding will only apply to the first batch which is all going out this week. And hopefully the 2nd batch (everyone who pre ordered) will get theirs shipped next week.

I have no intention of doing a second analog stick until I see a real reason to have it.
sorry I got confused here
for whoever waiting to order/pay and havent since 23rd July (first post last edition date, where the paypal link is on standby) , will they be on 2nd or 3rd batch then ?
you said 'second analog stick', so there will be one at least, ok now I get it better why it was already on point 4.

thank you again for your time Helder

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 am

There are only 2 batches for these boards. The first batch is for people who wanted to upgrade from the Audio Boards with faulty output to the All in One.

The 2nd batch which are the ones in this thread are the ones that will not need grinding for some speakers. I plan to have 25 more for sale after I receive them so there will be some to buy next week.

If there's still demand for these after this batch and also depending on the quality of the assembled boards I'll do a 3rd batch and open the preorders for a few days so demand will be met this time around.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Popcorn
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Popcorn » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:19 am

After cracking my screen while I was finishing up, and then now having to pull everything out just to replace the screen, I might just grab one of these all-in-ones, rather than resolder and retest everything all over again. I'll keep my eye out for when you release this batch of 25 next week. Nice work! Can't believe how this has evolved!

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:39 am

Helder wrote:Check you config file is setup properly and you have the correct GPIO pins wired in according to the config file. Also you might need to turn the sound up in the Emulator setup. Post some pictures of the setup so I can have a look.
Can't take pictures right now, but I can send you the config file: http://pastebin.com/qEvUgZ7e

bluebiscuit85

Post by bluebiscuit85 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:24 pm

I am starting a gbz build and would love one of these. I'll order one when they come back available.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:50 pm

PotaTox wrote:
Helder wrote:Check you config file is setup properly and you have the correct GPIO pins wired in according to the config file. Also you might need to turn the sound up in the Emulator setup. Post some pictures of the setup so I can have a look.
Can't take pictures right now, but I can send you the config file: http://pastebin.com/qEvUgZ7e
People please read the wiki and guides the info is there to help make this go smoothly. For example here is a guide on PWM audio and from looking at your config.txt the audio part is missing:

http://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=480

tronicgr

Post by tronicgr » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:28 pm

I soldered all the parts, except C1 for now,but I can't get the USB hub to work. It shows as unknown device when connected to PC. The chip came from a known working pcb. Is it possible D+ D- issue? I soldered directly a male usb connector for testing.

IMG_20160728_072139.jpg
IMG_20160728_072139.jpg (1006.57 KiB) Viewed 8680 times
IMG_20160728_072210.jpg
IMG_20160728_072210.jpg (431.05 KiB) Viewed 8680 times
The atmega chip itself works, I get ID from the programmer, but not the hub...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Thanos

username 123

Post by username 123 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Are one of the USB ports upside down?

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:14 pm

The one on the left looks correct. The one on the right may be upside down.