[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
pinball_wizards

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Post by pinball_wizards » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:04 pm

The link shows me it's sold out. I thought the sale started 5pm EST? :)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:05 pm

petran1420 wrote:
For some unknown reason there were people buying the boards today when I didn't setup a sale, paypal must be on the fritz or something but that's it for any loose boards. I will setup a preorder next week in a different thread so people can get one or 2 or how many they want.
:( Does that mean the one I was able to buy and send you $$ for just now doesnt really exist?
Whoever paid is getting the board as I had just enough for it.
pinball_wizards wrote:The link shows me it's sold out. I thought the sale started 5pm EST? :)
That was my intention but when I logged into paypal there were orders for today. I might have been an error on their system since I did add 4 back into the mix yesterday and refunded a few people who bought more than 1 so likely they got added back into the mix of available boards which I wasn't aware of.

Worry not the next preorder is next week with some added features and redesign. Stay tuned.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

pinball_wizards

Post by pinball_wizards » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:10 pm

I wouldn't mind waiting for a bit longer if there are some improvements made! :)

SSTrunkz

Post by SSTrunkz » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Looking forward to v3. Itching to get started

Tok_Tok

Post by Tok_Tok » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:30 pm

I don't understand, I thought the sale was 2,5 hours ago. In the first post it said that you would sell on the 7th and the 8th, so what happened? What did I misunderstood?

doomydoomer

Post by doomydoomer » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:02 pm

Tok_Tok wrote:I don't understand, I thought the sale was 2,5 hours ago. In the first post it said that you would sell on the 7th and the 8th, so what happened? What did I misunderstood?
Helder's last reply says exactly what happened. It over sold more than he expected, which he fulfilled with the remaining PCBs from this batch. Next week he'll post a new preorder for the next version, which will have some enhancements. Sounds like it's worth the wait to me.

50TBRD

Post by 50TBRD » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:15 pm

This thread got about a million extra views over the past week with me checking for the availability.

Andaloons

Post by Andaloons » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Helder wrote:
Worry not the next preorder is next week with some added features and redesign. Stay tuned.

Very excited! Looking forward to some new goodies. Thanks!

walternate

Post by walternate » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:10 pm

If I read another post from a person that hasn't read the forums and yet posts in the WTF?!?!? voice tense...

Let's get something out there. Helder is under zero obligation to make these boards, offer them for sale or provide his services. If you're going to post that you're frustrated you haven't got one, missed a pre-order or weren't able to get in on a current gen, please take a deep breath. Please DO read the posts on the thread, you will more than likely see Helder has answered your issue. Every time he has to repeat himself is time away from working on the boards. I myself have missed all the opportunities this week. Some by seconds it seems. Am I frustrated? Nope. He has explained in the thread SEVERAL times what happened on each opportunity. Each time he has offered another alternative, so I just set a reminder and hope to make it on time.

The FASTEST way for us to lose ANY opportunity to get one of these beauties is to keep posting redundant questions, aggravated posts or neglecting to read. Continuing to do this will cause Helder to stop offering them all together! He's doing this as a service, let's try to give some respect by simply taking the time to read before posting.

Looking forward to getting into the next pre-order hopefully!

xSus

Post by xSus » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:28 pm

I agree with the welternate here.
If you didn't managed to snipe those couple boards, just wait for the next pre-order batch. I missed my chance in first batch so i waited this v.2 and now i got the tracking number for my board. I am pretty sure it is a worth of little waiting. (Just thinking my self to post 500 boards all over the world... with the tracking numbers, and doing customer services here at forums where all wanted to cry on your shoulder.)

Helder do not let any negative vibes go to under your skin, you are doing amazing stuff here.
I think you should over price those "extra" boards, like 100$ a piece. ;)