[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
incontrasttogray

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)

Post by incontrasttogray » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:15 pm

PotaTox wrote:
Helder wrote:So I sold 342 board on this preorder but I left 8 more on there to make it an even 350 so 8 are left to buy. If the 8 sell or not I'm putting in an order for 400 so I can have a few extra for sale or if any replacements might be needed in case something gets lost or damaged in the mail. I will update the thread once I have some solid or estimated dates of the boards arriving all that.

Please be aware that once I get them in it will likely be a whole week to get all of these out the door since that is alot of work to program and package them all for shipping.
Anyone remember when the all in one was first mentioned by @Helder in a small comment? They grow up so fast.

Edit: Found the original post
Helder wrote:
Enix wrote:I was talking about a conplete pcb (as complete as possible) that will also host the exterior connections.
I have a board I'm testing this weekend with USB Hub, Arduino, audio filter and amplifier plus the drill template. Can't get anymore complete than that.

A small one sentence question sparked all this (Well, @Helder would have said something about it sooner or later)
I feel like this was a little further down the line of action. There was a thread that was a discussion about doing this even while the built in amp was still in testing if memory serves.
Hey Sudomodonites,
Aspiring industrial designer looking to make some modifications to the system housing.

JustPlainBill

Post by JustPlainBill » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:09 am

Helder wrote:
Rod2D2 wrote:Will that be it for your AIO sales or will you do another run if there's still demand?
The reason I ordered an extra 50 was to cover any extra demand. Once this order is done I plan to open source the Audio Board like I did the other Standard PCB. I might open source this one a little down the road as well but haven't decided on that yet, so if there is enough demand for it I can do one more but I think the demand will likely dwindle after this or it might surge but only time will tell.
I'm certainly interested in at least 2 more boards, unfortunately this all came at a bad time so I could only scrape enough together for one board for now. Hope to see another run in the future, and once again thanks for being so patient with us.

Mischief

Post by Mischief » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:52 am

Looks like I will miss out as I have no funds till the end of the month :( the second build will have to wait a bit longer.

Artharon

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Post by Artharon » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Hey there, I just stumbled across the gameboy zero on youtube and I desperately want one or better two/three of those Allin One PCBs. Is there any possibility to order some more/ get my hands on those 50 "backups"? When will be your new preorder date?
Thanks in advance, I love your work and the concept of Gameboy Zero!

Kind regards

Artharon

Rolen47

Post by Rolen47 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Is the preorder over? I was going to buy one today.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Rolen47 wrote:Is the preorder over? I was going to buy one today.
Yes the preorder was from Thursday to Sunday, but I do have an extra 50 boards coming so you can grab one of those when I get them. No I will not take reservations for them so don't ask.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Rolen47

Post by Rolen47 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Helder wrote:
Yes the preorder was from Thursday to Sunday, but I do have an extra 50 boards coming so you can grab one of those when I get them. No I will not take reservations for them so don't ask.
I guess I'll just have to watch you closely until senpai notices me.

Ginoo81

Post by Ginoo81 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:27 am

This PCB is brilliant. Unfortunately I find it just today and the preorder is over. I would like buy one or two board. I hope for it how there will be newer preorder.

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:31 am

Rolen47 wrote:
Helder wrote:
I guess I'll just have to watch you closely until senpai notices me.
Senpai will notice eventually. Senpai notices everyone.

musty_666

Post by musty_666 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:41 am

The pre-orders will be able soon? I want to do my game boy zero since I discovered this proyect two days ago and I was researching the custom parts and few things.