[For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
jason_arnold

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0

Post by jason_arnold » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Bobrobert wrote:
Helder wrote:Board design is complete but I need you guys the end user's feedback on the USB Hub ports. Do you guys prefer the solder holes like the previous AIO or solder pads like the ones used in the Headphone section of the previous AIO?

And also with 5v and GND there like the previous AIO or not?
I'd prefer the thru hole pads.
Seconded. I'm a sucker for tidy cabling, so I'd love to be able to outfit this board with some right-angle through-hole headers. Is the spacing 0.1" by chance?

SSTrunkz

Post by SSTrunkz » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Helder wrote:Board design is complete but I need you guys the end user's feedback on the USB Hub ports. Do you guys prefer the solder holes like the previous AIO or solder pads like the ones used in the Headphone section of the previous AIO?

I think I'd prefer holes, as it's a little easier for a novice like me to solder :)

AJRedfern

Post by AJRedfern » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:13 am

Helder wrote:Do you guys prefer the solder holes like the previous AIO or solder pads like the ones used in the Headphone section of the previous AIO?
Personally, I prefer the holes.
AJRedfern - Author of the Game Boy Zero Splash Screen seen in Wermy's Custom Parts Guide Pt 2.
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1440

Mischief

Post by Mischief » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:50 am

Through holes can be used as both so through hole for me.

bragdonjm

Post by bragdonjm » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:33 am

I prefer holes.

chickey

Post by chickey » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:26 am

KaiKona808 wrote:Awesome. Placing an order. The V 1.4 is kicking my butt working out the USB issue. So the wait for this version will give me time to trouble shoot it and get it working.
What's the issue i've only just received my board after i messed up and realised my old address was on my paypal account. I've not tried to install it yet. I[ve looked at the old thread but appears to be locked and i must be blind but couldn't see a thread on it.

Andaloons

Post by Andaloons » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:32 am

I think holes are easier to solder.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:16 am

Very well holes it is then. The spacing will be 0.1" also.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

KaiKona808

Post by KaiKona808 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:49 am

chickey wrote:
KaiKona808 wrote:Awesome. Placing an order. The V 1.4 is kicking my butt working out the USB issue. So the wait for this version will give me time to trouble shoot it and get it working.
What's the issue i've only just received my board after i messed up and realised my old address was on my paypal account. I've not tried to install it yet. I[ve looked at the old thread but appears to be locked and i must be blind but couldn't see a thread on it.
Check this thread and comment there if you need so we don't jumble this pre-order thread up. But I think my issue is I may have shorted something. So I have a new Pi0 coming in to verify.

AIO Support

ncc74656m

Post by ncc74656m » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Helder wrote: Color was just to distinguish that it's a working prototype, won't stay that color. This was supposed to have some extra features but I didn't have the time and more importantly the components on hand to test the extra features I had planned. It might be in a future version but it's something you can live without honestly but might be nice to have in the future.

Analog stick support will be added to this board but as I have mentioned it's being worked on and will be shown tomorrow, I used the Audio board to show you guys what it's going to look like more or less.
Thanks so much for the answers, and for everything you do! :D