[For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:27 am

75% of orders shipped out. Final batch to be shipped out on Tuesday.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Helder wrote:75% of orders shipped out. Final batch to be shipped out on Tuesday.
Sorry for the delay for those 25% of the people, my PC motherboard shit the bed and had to get everything setup again on my Laptop to print the labels and program the boards. Should be out tomorrow or Thursday the latest.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Final Update for shipments.

It has taken me alot longer to go through the final boards and there aren't much left to go, this weekend everything will be shipped and anyone who hasn't gotten a shipment confirmation will likely have it this weekend.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Well there it is all the boards packaged and shipped. I will put up a few boards for sale I have left over on Monday afternoon and there are some perfect boards and some with a few bad traces which I will fix and sell at a discount. Both will be available in a new thread I will make and as always will be first come first serve and I also will leave this topic unlocked for the time being.

ddoggy

Post by ddoggy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:12 pm

would love to be on the list

Dukana

Post by Dukana » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:12 pm

:cry:
ddoggy wrote:would love to be on the list
It's easy, just read the post above yours for context clues as to when the boards will be available. (hint: Helder said Monday afternoon!) Then just look for the new post, click it, and press the PayPal button to send Helder some money!

Pro tip: log in to your PayPal account right now to make sure you know the password! Then it's easy and quick when the time comes. While you're at the site, please double check your address for accuracy! You don't want to be "that guy" that makes extra work for Helder.

AJRedfern

Post by AJRedfern » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:18 am

Received mine a few days back, just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to @helder for all of your hard work on this and your dedication to the community.
AJRedfern - Author of the Game Boy Zero Splash Screen seen in Wermy's Custom Parts Guide Pt 2.
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1440

clayborne

Post by clayborne » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:31 pm

Will there be a wiring diagram updated for this board?

metalheadz

Post by metalheadz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:07 am

clayborne wrote:Will there be a wiring diagram updated for this board?
Correct me if im wrong, but the only modification is regarding the speaker part and the power strip... You dont need resistors and ferrite beads anymore. And now the power strip is included on the board. Thats it

WoodMill

Post by WoodMill » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:16 am

metalheadz wrote:
clayborne wrote:Will there be a wiring diagram updated for this board?
Correct me if im wrong, but the only modification is regarding the speaker part and the power strip... You dont need resistors and ferrite beads anymore. And now the power strip is included on the board. Thats it
I built mine this weekend, and I went off of the first diagram from this post. Things have moved around slightly, but everything is labeled.
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1179
Follow my Youtube Vlog about Filmmaking
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... P0H6UZe1ds