AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
CaptainDurden

Re: AIO 2.2 Extra Board Sale Thread [SOLD OUT]

Post by CaptainDurden » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:56 am

the amount of salt and entitlement in this thread is disgusting....

there is a perfectly fine system for properly cueing and prioritizing orders... it is called a "pre-order" and is exactly what helder has been doing for months now. those pre-orders are open for 7 days at a time and are meant as the primary way of getting the number of boards you need.
just because you people are too lazy to follow the threads (or just set up proper alerts for the threads), get into the pre-order in time or put in the actual effort needed in order to buy something of limited stock sold on a "first come first serve" basis does not mean that helder is lazy or demand is too high or the system is unfair.... it just means that you are way too lazy and entitled for your own good. i successfully bought from the last surplus batch AND the last pre-order, does that mean i took AIO's away from other people that would have wanted them as well? no, it means i did my due diligence and put in some effort whereas those people did not. if you have been watching this forum for over 2 months and have not managed to snag one of helder's boards in those 8 weeks you have no one to blame but yourself.

/rant mode
Helder wrote:People spend so much time in asking questions and no time looking for an answer that is available.

HansRedl

Post by HansRedl » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:03 am

@Helder: Thanks for your great job.
You fight like a cow.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:53 pm

This is starting to turn into a flame war and people offending one another for my sake, this is not my intention nor do I want this to occur since it will just make the community bitter. I was trying to keep the numbers kind of obfuscated but since everyone "needs" one of these boards I'll divulge the info.

I have 800 blank boards coming in that I plan to sell in lots weekly because I have a life and family and full time job and building these by hand takes time so it will be around 50 boards or a little more a week available. I can possibly make some kind of list where it will go in order and you get your board when your name comes up and if that's what people want I can try doing that.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

TheRonin

Post by TheRonin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Helder wrote: I can possibly make some kind of list where it will go in order and you get your board when your name comes up and if that's what people want I can try doing that.
This sounds like a good idea. I'd be for that if it'll make people less irritated.

Thanks for the effort helder. It may not always seem like it but it's greatly appreciated

Live2slay

Post by Live2slay » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:13 pm

I mean I literally just joined the forum a few days ago and was able to purchase one of these boards from this post. So idk why people are saying they haven't been able to get their hands on one for months now.

Only took me a few hours of reasearch and actually READING through the forums to find out how and when to get one. Like anything in life you need to put in a little bit of effort to get what you want.

Plus Helder just said he has more coming soon, so idk why people are freaking out saying its unfair they didn't get one.

God bless you Helder for putting up with all our crap lol.
Thanks again,
- Jeff
Spartans never die, ..... unless 343 takes over the franchise :lol:

Toxic_Zule

Post by Toxic_Zule » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Live2slay wrote:I mean I literally just joined the forum a few days ago and was able to purchase one of these boards from this post. So idk why people are saying they haven't been able to get their hands on one for months now.

Only took me a few hours of reasearch and actually READING through the forums to find out how and when to get one. Like anything in life you need to put in a little bit of effort to get what you want.

Plus Helder just said he has more coming soon, so idk why people are freaking out saying its unfair they didn't get one.

God bless you Helder for putting up with all our crap lol.
Thanks again,
- Jeff
Amen!

Gamepotato

Post by Gamepotato » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:02 am

It seems these boards are way more popular than i imagined. According to the other forum, helder will be selling the boards that diddnt come with jumper wires soon. I missed the extra board sale, but i really dont mind waiting, or adding a jumper wire to a board. Thanks for all the effort you are putting forth for us helder. I really do appreciate it!

Treguard

Re: AIO 2.2 Ectyra Board Sale Thread

Post by Treguard » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:34 am

Perasmies wrote:NOOO!!!!! sold out :(
And no limit 1 / person? :(
Agree maybe it would be fairer to limit to 1 per person to avoid people buying bulk and selling on?

Treguard

Post by Treguard » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:39 am

Helder wrote:This is starting to turn into a flame war and people offending one another for my sake, this is not my intention nor do I want this to occur since it will just make the community bitter. I was trying to keep the numbers kind of obfuscated but since everyone "needs" one of these boards I'll divulge the info.

I have 800 blank boards coming in that I plan to sell in lots weekly because I have a life and family and full time job and building these by hand takes time so it will be around 50 boards or a little more a week available. I can possibly make some kind of list where it will go in order and you get your board when your name comes up and if that's what people want I can try doing that.
Agree. Sounds very fair.

Appreciate all your hard work on this project, but the last thing we want is for it to get in the way of family or working life :)

pCeSlAyEr

Post by pCeSlAyEr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:47 am

Helder wrote:This is starting to turn into a flame war and people offending one another for my sake, this is not my intention nor do I want this to occur since it will just make the community bitter. I was trying to keep the numbers kind of obfuscated but since everyone "needs" one of these boards I'll divulge the info.

I'd like to be added to the list if it ever comes to fruition. Thanks for your awesome work!