AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Samy

Re: AIO 2.2A & Fixed Board Sale Thread [Taking Orders]

Post by Samy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:30 am

there's one included with V2.2A too.

oxy93n

Post by oxy93n » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 am

thx guys for the info. Then i dont have to search for :D

Hope this week i will get my Boards and finish my first GBZ *yeah* cant wait to play :D

dklutie24

Post by dklutie24 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:20 am

Gonna be wiring up an internal and external usb spot for the gbz. Is it a good idea to use the internal slot for wifi? Don't really know what the advantages of using wifi on the machine is.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:32 am

The jack is included but you need to solder it on, last time it was soldered on it caused possible damage to the board and this way avoids it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

TylerGo

Post by TylerGo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 am

Just tried to order and paypal is bringing up an error. Is there a new link for ordering?

oxy93n

Post by oxy93n » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:55 am

Np with soldering. Thx for you Info Helder.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 pm

TylerGo wrote:Just tried to order and paypal is bringing up an error. Is there a new link for ordering?
Paypal has gone and caused me a headache again and let people buy when I have zero stock so I deleted the link. I'm only taking orders for the fixed boards and also a few 2.2A boards that I have to assemble, if you want one or the other send me a PM with paypal info and how many you want and also which country you're located in.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Francis

Re: AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT!] & Fixed Board [Taking Orders] Sale Thread

Post by Francis » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:52 pm

Hey, Helder. I received your board today and i have to commend you for the amazing work. This single board will save me lots of time! :D

I have a question:
Do you have a wiring diagram for pi3 instead of the pi zero? I searched the forums, but I cannot find anything. (maybe I didn't look hard enough)
Again, thank you for this board!

Best regards,
Francis

nanmeethongsai

Post by nanmeethongsai » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:07 am

Helder wrote:
coronatus wrote:Helder, not too hurry up but is it possible for you to give me a date when the handmade is done?
I had also send you in the end of december to get on the join list, just looking forward what I can expect.

Greets
All orders have been shipped out unless you want to order a hand made one now? Also I had 3 people ask me to make the hand made ones and I invoiced them and almost 2 weeks later still no payment so I canceled the invoices, maybe you were one of those 3?
nanmeethongsai wrote:when do you have more PCB all in one again?
Just sold out of the 2.2A and will have some maybe next week but like 4 or 5 which I need to hand assemble since they gave me some blank boards. Repaired board you need to contact me and give me your paypal email and how many you want.
I got your mail last night thank you for contract me. i already send myPAYPAL to you in mail I want buy one All in one PCB board Thank you again.

oxy93n

Re: AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT!] & Fixed Board [Taking Orders] Sale Thread

Post by oxy93n » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:27 am

Still waiting for my boards :/ why it takes so long to Germany :D cant wait to get my fingers on this boards :lol: