AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
cpeb

Re: AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Post by cpeb » Sun May 07, 2017 1:50 am

Hi mate

Have a read of the previous comments, all explained :)

Helder - might be worth locking the thread so no one can comment other than you as it's a for sale thread not support

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 pm

So a little update, I tested out the USB audio recently on a custom pcb and with the new amp I'm using and it sounds great and loud as hell. What does this mean to anyone following this thread? It will be incorporated into the next version so any and all audio problems should be a thing of the past, I'm also going to try and incorporate one more feature if space allows on the board.

In a few weeks maybe a month away I will likely be taking preorders for the new board.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Just thought I'd let anyone following this thread and/or people looking to buy one of these boards, I have a prototype coming in likely next week so after testing things out when it arrives and if it's all good I will open up preorders shortly after. This new board will use a new amp (way better than the old one by leaps and bounds) and use USB Audio.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:29 pm

I got the boards in the other day but with an upcoming trip and lack of time I haven't yet assembled one for testing but will do so when I return in 1 week.