AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
zombiekira

Re: AIO 2.2 Extra Board Sale Thread [SOLD OUT]

Post by zombiekira » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:52 pm

I'd love to be on the list
sadly just barely missed the extra board sale :(

Banana Man

Post by Banana Man » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:42 pm

I would also like to be on the list if you decide to go that way :)

fattmatt39

Post by fattmatt39 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 pm

If you're doing a list I'd be down for 2 boards please. Thanks helder!

methadata

Post by methadata » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Same here: I would love to be on that list.

Thanks!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:00 pm

A few people have PMed me with interest in being on the list and have given me their paypal email address so let's continue that since it's easier for me and everyone else.

Guidelines to follow when PMing me about joining the list:

1. Be sure the PM title is:
Join List

I will Setup a folder rule so I can keep track of the list PMs.

2. Tell me your paypal email address and the quantity you want.

3. Make sure your paypal shipping info is up to date! If I get anyone asking to change the address because they forgot to fix their shipping info I will cancel and refund the order and give it to the next person in line.

Once I'm ready to take orders I'll invoice you so keep an eye on your email starting next Weekend.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:17 pm

My extra boards are arriving Tuesday so I will start to invoice people then who are on the list and it will go by order of which I received the requests. I also dded a basic wiring diagram to the first post as I see many people can't figure it out ........

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 pm

For anyone on the wait list, I have taken a little break which is why no one has heard anything in the last week. Was a little burned out with all the shipping and support and my wife has the house in a mess with all the Holiday decorating going on but this weekend I should start building and invoicing people on the list.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:30 pm

So I've been pondering doing another pre order since building these by hand is very time consuming and I rather spend my time working on other things and especially around the Holiday season. So I think I'm going to order a small batch of around 400 and the people who already joined the list will get the boards and anything else will be sold off as a first come first serve basis.

I will still make these by hand here and there but no where near enough to meet demand so anyone already on the list and doesn't want to wait for a preorder I can still sell you one of these hand assembled boards. Let me know in the Join list PM you originally sent.

If there is alot of demand then I will open the preorder up for everyone but time will tell if that is the case.

rwang100

Post by rwang100 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Maybe more experienced forum users can help me, but how do you edit a PM that you already sent? I do not see an edit button.

CaptainDurden

Post by CaptainDurden » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:05 pm

rwang100 wrote:Maybe more experienced forum users can help me, but how do you edit a PM that you already sent? I do not see an edit button.
you don't. I guess he means sending a pm in the same conversation string
Helder wrote:People spend so much time in asking questions and no time looking for an answer that is available.