AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Floob

Re: AIO 2.2A & Fixed Board Sale Thread [Taking Orders]

Post by Floob » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:18 pm

abrugsch wrote:
Floob wrote:Just got my board in the mail yesterday...
Hey Floob... same Floob from retropie forums and of dozens youtube vids for setting up retropie?
Welcome aboard!

[/me resists urge to do a waynes world "WE'RE NOT WORTHY"]
hmmm, sorry... Different Floob. Floob has been my gaming handle for oh... 22 years now :)

RetroCadium

Post by RetroCadium » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:27 am

Finally got mine. Looks amazing. Thanks @helder
Must haves for your modding needs!
http://www.retrocadium.com

oxy93n

Post by oxy93n » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:56 am

AHHH cant wait to get mine xD

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:27 am

I sold out yesterday but after checking inventory I have an additional 20 I put up on the sale link. Once these go I won't have anything for some time so best to get one while stock is left.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

coronatus

Post by coronatus » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Helder, not too hurry up but is it possible for you to give me a date when the handmade is done?
I had also send you in the end of december to get on the join list, just looking forward what I can expect.

Greets

nanmeethongsai

Post by nanmeethongsai » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:47 pm

when do you have more PCB all in one again?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:38 pm

coronatus wrote:Helder, not too hurry up but is it possible for you to give me a date when the handmade is done?
I had also send you in the end of december to get on the join list, just looking forward what I can expect.

Greets
All orders have been shipped out unless you want to order a hand made one now? Also I had 3 people ask me to make the hand made ones and I invoiced them and almost 2 weeks later still no payment so I canceled the invoices, maybe you were one of those 3?
nanmeethongsai wrote:when do you have more PCB all in one again?
Just sold out of the 2.2A and will have some maybe next week but like 4 or 5 which I need to hand assemble since they gave me some blank boards. Repaired board you need to contact me and give me your paypal email and how many you want.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

coronatus

Post by coronatus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Helder wrote:
coronatus wrote:Helder, not too hurry up but is it possible for you to give me a date when the handmade is done?

Greets
Helder wrote: All orders have been shipped out unless you want to order a hand made one now? Also I had 3 people ask me to make the hand made ones and I invoiced them and almost 2 weeks later still no payment so I canceled the invoices, maybe you were one of those 3?
I got a invoice for the preorder, not the handmade one. I gave a message back that I wanted the handmade one. Good I asked about it, maybe you can invoice me the handmade one please.

Samy

Post by Samy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:41 am

I received my Board today. Less one week to travel from USA to France.
Thanks Helder for all. Now, I have to begin to assembly my first GB Zero.
Attachments
SAM_2789.JPG
SAM_2789.JPG (218.22 KiB) Viewed 8093 times
SAM_2788.JPG
SAM_2788.JPG (205.62 KiB) Viewed 8093 times

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:23 am

coronatus wrote:
I got a invoice for the preorder, not the handmade one. I gave a message back that I wanted the handmade one. Good I asked about it, maybe you can invoice me the handmade one please.
I didn't invoice anyone in 2 weeks so I'm assuming you used the link to buy the 2.2A board on the first thread. If you want a hand made one I'll have a few built on Wednesday but nothing before then.