AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Doc.

Re: AIO 2.2A & Fixed Board Sale Thread [Taking Orders]

Post by Doc. » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:31 am

I'm very very new to this and am interested in buying one of the all in one boards as it seems it would be much easier and cleaner. Any chance more will be available soon?

Also, would the board work with a Pi3 or only Raspberry Zero?

Datguyovrder21

Post by Datguyovrder21 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Cannot wait for 2.2A boards to go onsale. Missed the chance last time. It's like trying to buy comic con tickets lol. Your board looks amazing. I recently found my old gameboy classic and gameboy color. Also I got A broken gameboy at a garage sale. I was wondering if there is a limit on how many I can buy at a time? Also in wermy's youtube video he used ferrite beads to enhance the sound. With the 2.2A board, are those ferrite beads still necessary?

coronatus

Post by coronatus » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Helder wrote:
coronatus wrote:
I got a invoice for the preorder, not the handmade one. I gave a message back that I wanted the handmade one. Good I asked about it, maybe you can invoice me the handmade one please.
I didn't invoice anyone in 2 weeks so I'm assuming you used the link to buy the 2.2A board on the first thread. If you want a hand made one I'll have a few built on Wednesday but nothing before then.
I got only a link for the preorder, didn't buy the preorder because that isn't the handmade one.
Alright that sounds good to me!

I have send you a pm.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Doc. wrote:I'm very very new to this and am interested in buying one of the all in one boards as it seems it would be much easier and cleaner. Any chance more will be available soon?

Also, would the board work with a Pi3 or only Raspberry Zero?
Works with any raspberry pi and I will have a small handful Wednesday for sale and once those sell out you can PM with your paypal info for ordering a hand assembled fixed 2.0 board (technically the same functionality as the 2.2A minus some small features not really required to finish a build).
Datguyovrder21 wrote:Cannot wait for 2.2A boards to go onsale. Missed the chance last time. It's like trying to buy comic con tickets lol. Your board looks amazing. I recently found my old gameboy classic and gameboy color. Also I got A broken gameboy at a garage sale. I was wondering if there is a limit on how many I can buy at a time? Also in wermy's youtube video he used ferrite beads to enhance the sound. With the 2.2A board, are those ferrite beads still necessary?
The board has those built in so all you do is wire a speaker in and not have to worry about anything else.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

JKrance818

Post by JKrance818 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Would it be possible to wire this all in one board to work with a USB?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:53 pm

JKrance818 wrote:Would it be possible to wire this all in one board to work with a USB?
Please read the first post that describes what the board does, it has a usb hub with 3 free usb ports for whatever you want to use.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

jellybelly

Post by jellybelly » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:21 am

Received mine in UK

Thanks holder stunning looking boards

oxy93n

Post by oxy93n » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:53 am

Still waiting for mine :D

@Helder Is there an Audiojack included or do i need one and when i need one wich one can i buy anywhere?

RetroCadium

Post by RetroCadium » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:22 am

oxy93n wrote:Still waiting for mine :D

@Helder Is there an Audiojack included or do i need one and when i need one wich one can i buy anywhere?
Theres one included.
Must haves for your modding needs!
http://www.retrocadium.com

RetroCadium

Post by RetroCadium » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am

oxy93n wrote:Still waiting for mine :D

Theres one included, if you get the 2.2, idk for sure about the others but it was part of the mod so i believe so
Must haves for your modding needs!
http://www.retrocadium.com