AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
ddoggy

Re: AIO 2.2 Ectyra Board Sale Thread [sOLD OUT]

Post by ddoggy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:22 pm

ugh! missed again!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm

So let me clear some things out for the Refurbished boards so everyone knows.

The manufacturer and I got some information mixed up so I assumed the blank refurbished boards were included with the assembled boards but they were not.

Next week I should have a huge amount of these boards which will have a jumper wire on the USB hub chip when I ship them out.

These will be assembled by hand by me so don't expect massive amounts to be available right away, I will put 10-20 boards up every other day since I need to build them all by hand and that takes alot of time.

The only difference between boards is the jumper wire on the USB hub chip.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

zatarra

Post by zatarra » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:34 pm

ddoggy wrote:ugh! missed again!
x2 :(

I've registered an account in here just to contact Helder and get one of these boards. Too late for me too...

CarbonKich

Re: AIO 2.2 Extra Board Sale Thread [SOLD OUT]

Post by CarbonKich » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:27 pm

So...how many are we talking about? I saw 50 boards sell out in four minutes. I held out two months to get a couple. Pretty soon it'll be better to buy these parts separately. ;)

I don't mean to be rude, we all appreciate your work. There's just a huge demand for your product.

bigrich424

Post by bigrich424 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:44 pm

CarbonKich wrote:So...how many are we talking about? I saw 50 boards sell out in four minutes. I held out two months to get a couple. Pretty soon it'll be better to buy these parts separately. ;)

I don't mean to be rude, we all appreciate your work. There's just a huge demand for your product.
"I don't mean to be rude..... but let me be rude....."

People crack me up. If you are that all about it do all the work, design the board, order parts, prototype, get the boards printed, test them all for quality control, put them up here for sale, and then listen to people bitch about not spiting out product faster....

Let me know when you have some.... I'll take 2.....
"Unix gives you just enough rope to hang yourself -- and then a couple
of more feet, just to be sure."

CarbonKich

Post by CarbonKich » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:53 pm

bigrich424 wrote:
CarbonKich wrote:So...how many are we talking about? I saw 50 boards sell out in four minutes. I held out two months to get a couple. Pretty soon it'll be better to buy these parts separately. ;)

People crack me up. If you are that all about it do all the work, design the board, order parts, prototype, get the boards printed, test them all for quality control, put them up here for sale, and then listen to people bitch about not spiting out product faster....

Oh, calm down, I wasn't bitching. I also figured I didn't need to kiss anyone's butt here. We all seem like sensible people here.

I said that I appreciate the work he's putting into this. He's got the best product here, as evidenced by the demand. Everyone knows that.

My point was if there's 500 people waiting for 100 boards, I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting one and should drop out since I work 80 hour weeks and can't sit by my computer full-time.

Again, didn't mean to offend. I was looking for clarity on the supply-demand side of this project.

bigrich424

Post by bigrich424 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:02 pm

CarbonKich wrote:
bigrich424 wrote:

Oh, calm down, I wasn't bitching. I also figured I didn't need to kiss anyone's butt here. We all seem like sensible people here.

I said that I appreciate the work he's putting into this. He's got the best product here, as evidenced by the demand. Everyone knows that.

My point was if there's 500 people waiting for 100 boards, I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting one and should drop out since I work 80 hour weeks and can't sit by my computer full-time.

Again, didn't mean to offend. I was looking for clarity on the supply-demand side of this project.
It's funny that no one writes Nintendo and asks when more NES classics will be out, or how many were produced, and when the next batch will arrive... and if you did you wouldn't get an answer. Yet somehow everyone thinks its OK to question him. He puts himself out here, helps people troubleshoot, and then catches hell for it. Yours was not that bad but after reading dozens of them on this post and others i went into blind keyboard fury.
"Unix gives you just enough rope to hang yourself -- and then a couple
of more feet, just to be sure."

CarbonKich

Post by CarbonKich » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:04 pm

bigrich424 wrote:
CarbonKich wrote:
bigrich424 wrote:

It's funny that no one writes Nintendo and asks when more NES classics will be out, or how many were produced, and when the next batch will arrive... and if you did you wouldn't get an answer. Yet somehow everyone thinks its OK to question him. He puts himself out here, helps people troubleshoot, and then catches hell for it. Yours was not that bad but after reading dozens of them on this post and others i went into blind keyboard fury.
Yeah I screwed up. I didn't know everyone was going crazy here, I read through a few pages and...damn. I can see what you mean

Sorry again. Take your time Helder. Stay sane.

solder

Post by solder » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:42 am

Helder wrote:
Next week I should have a huge amount of these boards which will have a jumper wire on the USB hub chip when I ship them out.

These will be assembled by hand by me so don't expect massive amounts to be available right away, I will put 10-20 boards up every other day since I need to build them all by hand and that takes alot of time.

First Kudos @Helder !
For me, posting 3 articles on ebay and then get em shipped is already a pain so i don't want to imagine what you are goin tru. So big thanks!

I missed out on the 2.0 boards due to time differences, been lurking since to get my hands on the now sold out batch.
No luck either, soldout after 5 mins :<
It's no biggie as i still have to finish 2 inprogress GBZ's, one with the 1.4 board and one with a simple button pcb & teensy.

I just wondered if there's a more fair way to get the boards out?
- restricting sales to 1 per person
- reserving boards for ppl using the timestamps of their repective posts in the topic
- priority to people that contribute actively to sudomod (share builds, hardware, software, tips, guides and not just ninjaing hardware and then never look back but rather build their "own" sudomod blog without even relinking/giving credit to wermy…)
- alternating the times of "releases" to make it fair to ppl in different timezones

zatarra

Post by zatarra » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:51 am

solder wrote:
Helder wrote:

First Kudos @Helder !
For me, posting 3 articles on ebay and then get em shipped is already a pain so i don't want to imagine what you are goin tru. So big thanks!

I missed out on the 2.0 boards due to time differences, been lurking since to get my hands on the now sold out batch.
No luck either, soldout after 5 mins :<
It's no biggie as i still have to finish 2 inprogress GBZ's, one with the 1.4 board and one with a simple button pcb & teensy.

I just wondered if there's a more fair way to get the boards out?
- restricting sales to 1 per person
- reserving boards for ppl using the timestamps of their repective posts in the topic
- priority to people that contribute actively to sudomod (share builds, hardware, software, tips, guides and not just ninjaing hardware and then never look back but rather build their "own" sudomod blog without even relinking/giving credit to wermy…)
- alternating the times of "releases" to make it fair to ppl in different timezones

I would say that it's too much work for him. Ideally there would be a queuing system that would take care of that ( e.g. a queue would be created, people would be notified once the boards are available and they would have a limited timeframe to pay for the item after which the next people in the queue would get the same invitation ) but unfortunately I don't think there's one like this.

Best alternative would be something like a crowdfunding campaign.