[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
MarcoPolo8

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by MarcoPolo8 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Also found this for a power circuit, possibly could work? Just quickly looked at the specs.

http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en ... ND/5353668

Oxodao

Re: [For Sale] $5 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $14 (Worldwide)

Post by Oxodao » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:17 pm

No, looking at the part number you get this link: https://www.adafruit.com/product/2190

It's 500ma.. The 1000ma version would work though it does not charge your battery. You'd rather go ebay to get it cheaper in this case

The screen would work though you'd get really bad FPS since it is GPIO driven

Take a look at the wiki, it gives pretty much the best parts
Arduino sketch for the gamepad (Teensy replacement): http://github.com/oxodao/GBZGamepad

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:02 pm

People I have about 20 unclaimed all in one boards but I haven't had time to set them up for sale or assemble them. I'm finishing up all the Audio Board orders but all parts are in for the All in One so likely tomorrow afternoon I will put the remaining boards up for sale.

The next batch I'm seeing the price of getting them assembled at the pcb manufacturer since this is something that takes lots of time to hand assemble and if it's all good I will put in an order after seeing how many pre orders come in after this first batch.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

hueblo

Post by hueblo » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:26 pm

All in one! All in one! Can't wait! Sometimes when I'm going to bed after I'm done looking at Facebook and Instagram I'll head over to this thread and go to page 37 and look at that sexy all in one and dream of what could be. Am I alone in this?

username 123

Post by username 123 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:50 pm

hueblo wrote:All in one! All in one! Can't wait! Sometimes when I'm going to bed after I'm done looking at Facebook and Instagram I'll head over to this thread and go to page 37 and look at that sexy all in one and dream of what could be. Am I alone in this?
I don't know about you but I need to go to GBZ AA meetings.

LeonAtesh

Post by LeonAtesh » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:03 pm

So just to double check, the Blue 1.3 boards don't have the Red 1.2 boards problem right?

Sparx52

Post by Sparx52 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:11 pm

MarcoPolo8 wrote:Could this screen work? I know it's a touch screen but just curious.

http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en ... ND/5482538
Hate to burst your bubble but mostlikely not. It's going to block off some nessisary pins you need and the header looks bulky and will get in the way. Composite only screens offer the best flexibility for this project. Check out the wiki on this site for known working screens. There's one from alibaba that works with out modification but the site seemed sketchy. So I went with buydisplay.com's model

PotaTox

Post by PotaTox » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:52 pm

Helder wrote:Roughly a week from now and there will be one with just the audio and atmega for those who don't need the usb hub but those I will have only 10 of them.
Can we have an update on this?

scionsamurai

Post by scionsamurai » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:37 pm

I'd really like one! Is there one with a USB Hub built on? I would love having the audio stuff all on the button PCB! If they are still available, what's the best place to order? First page of this thread?Pm?

a3k4

Post by a3k4 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:40 pm

I've made a full GBZ circuit diagram using @Helder's All-In-One PCB. Might be useful for some who aren't sure where to start. I find my diagram to be a bit cleaner than some of the other diagrams found throughout the forums. Also posted the Fritzing source if you want to use it for your projects.
My wiring diagrams and schematics for Helder's boards and graceful shutdowns.