[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers

Post by Helder » Thu May 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Well if people want to track the first batch as it's shipped to me here is the link :

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking. ... &brand=DHL
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

chris

Post by chris » Thu May 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Helder wrote:Well if people want to track the first batch as it's shipped to me here is the link :

Woo nice! can't wait to get mine :D

kain147

Post by kain147 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Quick question, does anyone know if this same controller PCB will fit in a Gameboy Color? I'm thinking of modding one once I have some time and done with school.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri May 13, 2016 6:07 pm

I have a gameboy color Pikachu edition that I can probably model a new pcb from once I get the dimensions but I highly doubt this board will fit in the GBC since the DMG is bigger.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

kain147

Post by kain147 » Fri May 13, 2016 6:11 pm

Helder wrote:I have a gameboy color Pikachu edition that I can probably model a new pcb from once I get the dimensions but I highly doubt this board will fit in the GBC since the DMG is bigger.
I don't want to be a burden, but is it possible to edit the PCB design for the DMG or would I have to look at an actual GBC PCB to do it? I like the form factor of the GBC and found some really cheap empty housing on ebay that I'd like to try it out on.

crispy_tofu

Post by crispy_tofu » Fri May 13, 2016 11:26 pm

kain147 wrote:Quick question, does anyone know if this same controller PCB will fit in a Gameboy Color? I'm thinking of modding one once I have some time and done with school.
Unfortunately, I doubt it because the GBC and the original GB have different proportions and hence different spacings for the buttons. :(

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat May 14, 2016 7:39 am

I'll have a look but for now here is the tracking info of the boards shipped to me both batches.

Thatbraziliann

Post by Thatbraziliann » Sat May 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Helder wrote:I'll have a look but for now here is the tracking info of the boards shipped to me both batches.

Awesome @helder !! Thanks for the info.. What kind of shipping will you be using for the people in the states?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat May 14, 2016 7:20 pm

First class will be what I'll use since it's priced well and has tracking and also is rather quick with 2-4 max delivery time from my experiences and I sell alot in other forums.

mrdude42

Post by mrdude42 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Can I get in on the second batch for 2?