[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers

Post by Helder » Mon May 16, 2016 3:24 pm

mrdude42 wrote:Can I get in on the second batch for 2?
I will see what I have left after going through all orders but not sure how many will be left if any.

To everyone else I have received both orders at once and will ship them out according to the order in which people bought them so keep an eye out on your email for the tracking info when it gets shipped.

Also updated Original Post with images of the boards and the Template Board and how it's used and the image of the results.

$3 is the cost of the Template board and an additional $3 if you want the transfer punch (I have a handful).

People who bought atleast 3 boards will get a free Template while supplies last and people who bought 5 will get a Template and Punch for free.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Helder wrote:
mrdude42 wrote:Can I get in on the second batch for 2?
I will see what I have left after going through all orders but not sure how many will be left if any.

To everyone else I have received both orders at once and will ship them out according to the order in which people bought them so keep an eye out on your email for the tracking info when it gets shipped.

Also updated Original Post with images of the boards and the Template Board and how it's used and the image of the results.

$3 is the cost of the Template board and an additional $3 if you want the transfer punch (I have a handful).

People who bought atleast 3 boards will get a free Template while supplies last and people who bought 5 will get a Template and Punch for free.
I'll take a template. Let me know how to purchase.

Thatbraziliann

Post by Thatbraziliann » Tue May 17, 2016 1:00 am

@helder how do I add the template to my order if you havent sent it out already? Shipping city oceanside. Doubt anyone else has the same city from batch 2

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue May 17, 2016 3:19 am

Thatbraziliann wrote:@helder how do I add the template to my order if you havent sent it out already? Shipping city oceanside. Doubt anyone else has the same city from batch 2
I haven't shipped anything out just yet but will start today with batch 1 orders then move onto batch 2.

If you have ordered the board( which you have) and also want the Template send me $3 to my paypal email and be sure to leave a note with your name and you're paying for the Template. Please send it as a gift so there aren't paypal fees.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue May 17, 2016 1:07 pm

All First Batch orders are out the door! Will start shipping Batch 2 Orders next.

codacious

Post by codacious » Tue May 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Helder wrote:All First Batch orders are out the door! Will start shipping Batch 2 Orders next.
Hey @Helder Thanks for doing all of this. I got the shipping confirmation for my boards! Just wanted to say thanks.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue May 17, 2016 6:35 pm

Half of Batch 2 is going out tomorrow and the final half will be out the following day. If anyone who wants the templates with your boards it's best to contact me no later than 3PM Eastern Time tomorrow to avoid shipping fees. I have given instructions on how to pay for them above.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu May 19, 2016 2:16 pm

All of batch 2 is now shipped! I ended up having 9 left over so I split them among the USA and International Buy Now buttons, also set up a buy button for the Template.

Is there demand for a 3rd batch? I plan to add some new things but only if there is demand otherwise this will be the last batch for a while.

Kilren

Post by Kilren » Thu May 19, 2016 11:23 pm

Helder wrote:All of batch 2 is now shipped! I ended up having 9 left over so I split them among the USA and International Buy Now buttons, also set up a buy button for the Template.

Is there demand for a 3rd batch? I plan to add some new things but only if there is demand otherwise this will be the last batch for a while.
Just bought two plus a template. Thanks mate! Hopefully there is still interest in a third batch (I'll buy at least one if they become available). I know a couple of the ideas for the new board, and am pretty excited to see it happen.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:30 am

Helder wrote:All of batch 2 is now shipped! I ended up having 9 left over so I split them among the USA and International Buy Now buttons, also set up a buy button for the Template.

What new things would you add? I may be interested for future projects.