[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio(Worldwide)

Post by Helder » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Chances are slim to 1, I have someone interested in the last 1 of the 2 but hasn't gotten back to me yet but I'm ASSUMING he wants it if not I will have it up tomorrow after giving them enough time to respond.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 pm

I received my board with audio yesterday and it looks great. Can't wait to try it out.

jeffy1021

Post by jeffy1021 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:20 am

I am interested in a board with audio though it looks like I missed out on the first batch

hueblo

Post by hueblo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:25 pm

I'm interested in an all in one board. Can't wait for pre-orders

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Audio board will arrive this week and I'm taking preorders for it on Wednesday. the All in One will be a little longer till I figure out the problem with programming it.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

psych0nauts

Post by psych0nauts » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:13 pm

Helder wrote:Audio board will arrive this week and I'm taking preorders for it on Wednesday. the All in One will be a little longer till I figure out the problem with programming it.

I assume the only reason not to get the all in one board would be because you already have the other components? If we don't have anything yet, the all in one board would be the best option, correct?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Considering it has 4 components you need separately I'd say yes. But until I get the problem resolved I don't want to promise anything.

psych0nauts

Post by psych0nauts » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:52 pm

@Helder
can you remind me whats the difference between the all in one and the one you are taking preorders for on Wednesday? TIA

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Wednesday is what is on the first post of this thread, basically has the controller buttons that can be hooked up to a teensy or arduino pro micro and has built in PWM audio filter connected to an amplifier with the option to connect to an Volume wheel.

I avoid talking about the All in One since it's in testing and until things are ironed out I will only be dealing in the boards pictured on the first post.

gargoyle67

Post by gargoyle67 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:32 am

Wondering if it's worth waiting on the all in one solution......