[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers

Post by Helder » Fri May 06, 2016 1:20 am

Thanks for the interest in the board as of now I'm sold out. If more demand for these arise I might go with another batch in a week or so after I've shipped this batch out.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Fri May 06, 2016 8:36 am

Helder wrote:Like I have posted about in the original thread I will offer 30 boards for sale for people in the USA, price will be $7 each board and $3 for shipping for however many boards you buy. The PCB will be RED and have 2 additional GND points in the corners for ease of connecting the L & R Buttons or anything else that might need a ground connection.

I have decided to have the Paypal Buy Now link available and take pre orders (I should have them mid to late next week, DHL is Fast!). It's a first come first serve basis and there are paypal fees added to the price which covers the buyer protection they offer so everyone has peace of mind.

Please be sure that your shipping info is up to date on Paypal as that is where the board will be shipped to. If ordering more than 5 I can give a discount, just contact me over PM.

SOLD OUT RIGHT NOW!

This is the exact same version offered by 1461748123 except for the 2 extra GND pads and PCB color, so the board will fit perfectly in the DMG like he has shown with his boards.

And a mockup of what the board will look like:

GitHub Files:
https://github.com/Helder1981/Game-Boy- ... roller-PCB

So I'm going to assume that even though I replied with interest in buying in the previous thread, the fact that I didn't see this thread soon enough means that I'll have to wait for a hopeful second batch?

DeltaShadow

Post by DeltaShadow » Fri May 06, 2016 10:12 am

Helder wrote:Like I have posted about in the original thread I will offer 30 boards for sale for people in the USA, price will be $7 each board and $3 for shipping for however many boards you buy. The PCB will be RED and have 2 additional GND points in the corners for ease of connecting the L & R Buttons or anything else that might need a ground connection.

I have decided to have the Paypal Buy Now link available and take pre orders (I should have them mid to late next week, DHL is Fast!). It's a first come first serve basis and there are paypal fees added to the price which covers the buyer protection they offer so everyone has peace of mind.

Please be sure that your shipping info is up to date on Paypal as that is where the board will be shipped to. If ordering more than 5 I can give a discount, just contact me over PM.

SOLD OUT RIGHT NOW!

This is the exact same version offered by 1461748123 except for the 2 extra GND pads and PCB color, so the board will fit perfectly in the DMG like he has shown with his boards.

And a mockup of what the board will look like:

GitHub Files:
https://github.com/Helder1981/Game-Boy- ... roller-PCB
Wow that went fast.... when will your second batch be out... I really like that yours has L&R and was hoping to get one as I had said in previous forum.....

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri May 06, 2016 11:18 am

I can order more but I need to Guage how many to order so I don't sit on a bunch of stock. If I order more it has to be atleast 20 since gold plating and DHL add significantly to the price if it's a small order. It will arrive in roughly a week from ordering a batch so that's how long of an ETA to expect.

This batch is already at the board house so it might arrive mid next week like I predicted.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

shitwing

Post by shitwing » Fri May 06, 2016 11:25 am

You can count me in your tally!

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Fri May 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Helder wrote:I can order more but I need to Guage how many to order so I don't sit on a bunch of stock. If I order more it has to be atleast 20 since gold plating and DHL add significantly to the price if it's a small order. It will arrive in roughly a week from ordering a batch so that's how long of an ETA to expect.

This batch is already at the board house so it might arrive mid next week like I predicted.
Well, I'm in for one coming to Iowa. Let me know if there's a more official way you want me to show interest.

DeltaShadow

Post by DeltaShadow » Fri May 06, 2016 4:16 pm

I am in for 1 for sure will make due with the gameboy one until I receive this but really want a clean like new look.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Ok I'll wait until Sunday to see if a few more people want them then I'll order more and this way the next batch will be a few days apart from one another. Any other dedign ideas you guys have that I can throw in the next batch or are those 2 GND points enough?

DeltaShadow

Post by DeltaShadow » Fri May 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Helder wrote:Ok I'll wait until Sunday to see if a few more people want them then I'll order more and this way the next batch will be a few days apart from one another. Any other dedign ideas you guys have that I can throw in the next batch or are those 2 GND points enough?
Are you going to do red again? i mean it doesn't really matter to me what color it is as long as I get one this time!!!

Retrohead95

Post by Retrohead95 » Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Dang, I missed it. Would've been perfect since this includes the L and R button. Keeping a close eye on this thread from now on.