[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
jlane52641

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers

Post by jlane52641 » Fri May 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Just missed it last night as well....sold out in just a few hours!
Interested in one for the next batch

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri May 06, 2016 11:46 pm

Ok seems I should go with another batch and I'll change the color to either Blue or Yellow unless you guys have a preference.

I also have something in the works that will make drilling the X and Y buttons a breeze and always comes out perfect but it'll be a small run since I don't know how much demand will be for it and 1 is enough for anyone.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

BMBteke397

Post by BMBteke397 » Fri May 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Hey, new to the forums but I have been lurking for a bit now, wanted to hop on and express my interest in one of these boards, and for what my word is worth, I think the red PCB is pretty cool. I will eagerly be awaiting a second batch.

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Sat May 07, 2016 12:06 am

Helder wrote:Ok seems I should go with another batch and I'll change the color to either Blue or Yellow unless you guys have a preference.

I also have something in the works that will make drilling the X and Y buttons a breeze and always comes out perfect but it'll be a small run since I don't know how much demand will be for it and 1 is enough for anyone.

What do you have in the works?? Some sort of template/guide?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat May 07, 2016 1:45 am

It is a template yes but I'll leave it at that for now ;)

I want to show it off once I have it on hand to show how it's supposed to work.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

crispy_tofu

Post by crispy_tofu » Sat May 07, 2016 1:52 am

That sounds very interesting... ;)

DeltaShadow

Post by DeltaShadow » Sat May 07, 2016 6:06 am

Helder wrote:Ok seems I should go with another batch and I'll change the color to either Blue or Yellow unless you guys have a preference.

I have seen a few in black that look really nice and clean. But I'm fine with red, blue, green whatever really

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sat May 07, 2016 10:59 am

Ok guys I have re ordered 50 more boards for a second batch and again it's first come first serve. I think this time people who missed out will get their board. Remember This is a pre order sale since I don't have them on hand but will in a week like my previous sale.

Red is the color as most people didn't care or liked it and I also ordered some of the templates and will offer that as well once I can confirm it's working like it should.

Ganreizu

Post by Ganreizu » Sat May 07, 2016 11:49 am

Can't wait. I prefer to get your board since it has those extra grounds for L/R, but if other boards become available i'll still grab those.

I actually like red by the way.

Edit: Decided to go ahead and pre-purchase anyway. I'll have to put off continuing to step 2 until I get this board in two weeks but the extra grounds are worth it. Thank you @helder!
Last edited by Ganreizu on Sat May 07, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jlane52641

Post by jlane52641 » Sat May 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Got mine ordered! Thank you for doing a second batch!