[For Sale - Worldwide] - Gameboy Zero built with Kite's AIO

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
PIXeL_92

[For Sale - Worldwide] - Gameboy Zero built with Kite's AIO

Post by PIXeL_92 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:29 am

Hi all,

My second GB0 Project is now complete and up for sale;

Details are here;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gameboy-Zero- ... RK:MESE:IT

If you want to purchase it outside of eBay I will offer it at £265 Posted within the UK and £260 plus postage costs outside of the UK

Thanks
Needs parts for your Gameboy Zero or even just normal Gamboy mods, head over to http://www.deadpanrobot.co.uk/ and use the discount code RGREPAIRS for a 10% discount code. Loads of great products at affordable prices.

Instagram - http://instagram.com/robsgamerepairs

cobramike

Re: [For Sale - Worldwide] - Gameboy Zero built with Kite's AIO

Post by cobramike » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am

Good luck with your sale. Ill wait for the next batch 299 what a ripoff. Sorry but thats just me. Theres nothing special off your build just a all in one board that you can by for 120 euro and the rest parts for onder 30 euros. If you have a special build with a pi 3 and more stuff mabey then. But for this. Sorry just what i was saying all wait for the next batch
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

Dukana

Post by Dukana » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:11 pm

cobramike wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am
Good luck with your sale. Ill wait for the next batch 299 what a ripoff. Sorry but thats just me. Theres nothing special off your build just a all in one board that you can by for 120 euro and the rest parts for onder 30 euros. If you have a special build with a pi 3 and more stuff mabey then. But for this. Sorry just what i was saying all wait for the next batch
I certainly wouldn't call it a "ripoff". It's not just the cost of the parts involved in a build, it's also the tools required, the builders time and skill.

Some people don't have the tools or ability to make one for themselves, or are too impatient to wait the months it takes to collect the parts. For them, it's worth the price.

Anyways, it's worth whatever someone is willing to buy it for.

Please don't be rude.

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 am

Dukana wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:11 pm
cobramike wrote:
I certainly wouldn't call it a "ripoff". It's not just the cost of the parts involved in a build, it's also the tools required, the builders time and skill.

Some people don't have the tools or ability to make one for themselves, or are too impatient to wait the months it takes to collect the parts. For them, it's worth the price.

Please don't be rude.

I am caling what i want. What your saying i believe a part. But its no skill to this. Makers like helder camble are making bords for cheap. But this gay is taking it to the next level. Credits needs to go to these guys. And not him. Parta and skill do t make me cry please. Lol

Stil this is a. All in one board. Where is the f.. skills. 150 euro to send to euro. Parts he is using 30 euros. I am just warning guys here. Be awar what your buying. Pay helder camble ext ext. Because the make it posible for diy builders to build gameboys. Whit there board. Not this guy. This is just lego peaces.

Look what you saying i respect. Serues. But when some one is taking a piss of a comunity like this. I am then rude. I see weekley guys here selling there stuf for a good price. But this is taking it to a next level.

I am talking here. As what i am saying the last tine good luck with your sale.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

PIXeL_92

Post by PIXeL_92 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 am

cobramike wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 am
Dukana wrote:
cobramike wrote:

Please don't be rude.

I am caling what i want. What your saying i believe a part. But its no skill to this. Makers like helder camble are making bords for cheap. But this gay is taking it to the next level. Credits needs to go to these guys. And not him. Parta and skill do t make me cry please. Lol

Stil this is a. All in one board. Where is the f.. skills. 150 euro to send to euro. Parts he is using 30 euros. I am just warning guys here. Be awar what your buying. Pay helder camble ext ext. Because the make it posible for diy builders to build gameboys. Whit there board. Not this guy. This is just lego peaces.

Look what you saying i respect. Serues. But when some one is taking a piss of a comunity like this. I am then rude. I see weekley guys here selling there stuf for a good price. But this is taking it to a next level.

What crawled up your arse? I have sold two others at or around this price. I'm not even making that much from it.

£160 for parts
8 hours of my time
Ebay and PayPal fees
Postage and insurance costs
Cost of tools

So from a £300 sale I may make £50 for my time, people will pay that £50 because they don't have the time or skills to make this.

Before you say it's like Lego what about the modding of the case? I had to use a dremel, hand files, scalpels, drill bits and a couple other bits and pieces can you point me into the direction of were I can get all of those for less then £50?

Grow up or go cry elsewhere. It's obvious you either can't afford it or you keep missing out on purchasing the parts.
Needs parts for your Gameboy Zero or even just normal Gamboy mods, head over to http://www.deadpanrobot.co.uk/ and use the discount code RGREPAIRS for a 10% discount code. Loads of great products at affordable prices.

Instagram - http://instagram.com/robsgamerepairs

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:04 am

Ok i say this dude. Thanks for you replay. And yes i can afort all off these parts. And yes i have all of them. I am just saying good luck with your build sell.

And still in my opinion its not worth to buy this. So when you buy a car. Are you buying the tools for making the car to then. Dude ok dremmel skills you need and scalpel to. I agree on that part. But 299 dude. And true people are willing to pay builders like me and you and others. For extra.

As what i am saying good luck with your build. And ps tel them what you get. Show a list of parts in this build. Show them you put 8 hard hours into this and skills. Pic like what i see on ebay. Dont show that ad all. No info nothing. Thats why i calt you a rippoff

VeteranGamer

Post by VeteranGamer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:43 am

PIXeL_92 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:47 am
cobramike wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:33 am
Dukana wrote:

Please don't be rude.

What crawled up your arse? I have sold two others at or around this price. I'm not even making that much from it.

£160 for parts
8 hours of my time
Ebay and PayPal fees
Postage and insurance costs
Cost of tools

So from a £300 sale I may make £50 for my time, people will pay that £50 because they don't have the time or skills to make this.

Before you say it's like Lego what about the modding of the case? I had to use a dremel, hand files, scalpels, drill bits and a couple other bits and pieces can you point me into the direction of were I can get all of those for less then £50?

Grow up or go cry elsewhere. It's obvious you either can't afford it or you keep missing out on purchasing the parts.

i personally would have put it higher... especially with a kite AIO

its not a ripoff considering its a kite AIO build(which are highly sought after), maybe if it was a filled with hot glue i might see it the other way...

besides if ppl want to pay the money for something it cant be classed a ripoff espcially as these GB build arent readily available (my humble opinion, insane maybe but not ripoff), only ppl that dont have the pockets for it see it that way... i'm sure the ppl buying it dont see it as a ripoff and thats all that matters...

here an example of how much they go for on ebay (again i think you've put it on too low, considering the kite AIO)

fernandinho1337

Post by fernandinho1337 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 am

if you do not want to buy it just be quiet and do not flame in this forum. if the price is too high or the build too bad it will not be sold (thats how markets work). it the price and quality are good enough it will be sold (thats how markets work).

(btw, i personally think it is a very nice clean build).

best regards
Who is "Jessie" and why does he like pi(e)?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:05 am

Let's all be civil here and keep opinions on this to yourselves, if it's a blatant ripoff then the person buying is the one to make that decision. If you don't like his prices maybe you can offer one for cheaper and if not just let it go and move on. I don't want to have to shut this thread down for people arguing over what someone wants to sell their work for, if it's not for you just ignore it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

blameblaine

Post by blameblaine » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:13 am

Seriously, there is no need to comment on the price that someone is selling their build for. The Kite Boards are very rare, and it does take time to acquire all the pieces and get the skill to build one of these. I've had a few people trust me and my builds and purchase them from me for about the same price.

Just be polite in the forums and don't put anyone down for what they are trying to do.

I love the build as well. Looking forward to building my GBZ with the Kite Board!