[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
J-Malice

Re: [Preorder] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (Open for Orders)

Post by J-Malice » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Still working on the first one, sound card is taking a while to arrive, but I had to buy this updated set while it's available. I guess someone will be getting a gift?

Majeye

Post by Majeye » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:12 pm

Helder wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:28 pm
There will be a 4 day delay because China is having a Holiday this entire week basically. So I'm expecting the kits late next week.
Thanks for the heads up!
1st MintyPi Project (Completed)

Don't support thieves like ckliang who copied Helder's AIO to resell and is now cloning the mintyPi, support the original creators and not the thieves!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:40 pm

I keep getting PM's and emails about this and the info is here in the thread, looks like I need to update the first post and maybe people will see it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 pm

So got word the kits are being shipped to me tomorrow so it takes 2-3 days so it might be Monday that I get them. So expect Tuesday to start deliveries going out.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:20 am

Its funny that people can`t wait. Helder was saying its delayed. And people are stil not reading the forum threads or using the search option on this forum. Its a shame. Keep up the good work helder.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

sygyzy

Post by sygyzy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Helder, not a big deal but I saw your location is in MA but I was charged tax in CA. Do you know why that is?

username

Post by username » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:10 pm

California is unique. It’s a modified origin state where state, county and city taxes are based on the origin, but district taxes are based on the destination (the buyer).

California loves tax money.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 pm

sygyzy wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 pm
Helder, not a big deal but I saw your location is in MA but I was charged tax in CA. Do you know why that is?
Not sure if you read the bold text above the PayPal button on OP. If you didn't, here it is:
Price is $50 plus $5 shipping in USA and $13 International, Paypal fees added as a tax which covers the buyer protection for you

cobramike

Post by cobramike » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:31 am

dryja123 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:38 pm
sygyzy wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 pm
Not sure if you read the bold text above the PayPal button on OP. If you didn't, here it is:
Price is $50 plus $5 shipping in USA and $13 International, Paypal fees added as a tax which covers the buyer protection for you
After reading more and more here. I am pissing my pants. Even new users are not reading @ all. Even not in this topic but also in other topics.. Sorry i needed to say this.
Whooo Stop befor ask in a post. First use the search or the wiki befor you make a topic.. Just saying.........

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am

Reading... what is this ? :lol:
Why should we read when we can get fast replies from cool people here ? Huh ?
:lol:

Of course, i am derisive here... i’ve replied hundreds of time to people asking for something that was covered the page before their post... :roll:

I am still suprised getting PM about some stuffs i said i will share, so i just cannot imagine what your makers are facing everyday lol.

Errr, in fact, not LOL :(
Follow me on instagram Image