[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
LifeHacker

Re: [For Sale] mintyPi PCB Combo Preorder

Post by LifeHacker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:46 pm

So, it comes with the actual screen right? I won't have to buy the standalone screen myself?

LifeHacker

Post by LifeHacker » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Don't want to be annoying, but could you give us a more accurate time of when the orders will ship? I bought one, and I just want to know when it will arrive.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:04 pm

LifeHacker wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 pm
Don't want to be annoying, but could you give us a more accurate time of when the orders will ship? I bought one, and I just want to know when it will arrive.
Helder said that it will be roughly 3 weeks for him to receive anything. I'd give him additional time to receive, inspect, and ship everything.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:05 pm

LifeHacker wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:52 pm
No not annoying at all just read and the annoyance will go away, it's all on the first post with the date I posted the message so some math will tell you where the 3 weeks is. I have always given a heads up on all my preorders of what is going on but since this is week 1 there isn't much to talk about.

I'm sure I will get another message or PM or email about when is their orders going to ship or they haven't arrived yet when I don't even have them. Happens every single preorder I do, patience goes a long way especially since people have been waiting around 2 months for Wermy to have updates on things being finalized so I'm sure 3 weeks isn't going to kill you.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Be patient and eat more mints!

I bought half a dozen Altoids today from my local drug store. I swear the cashier thought I was buying pseudoephedrine to make crystal meth or something because she looked at me crazy when I was checking out. I told her that I was using the tins to make hand held video games and that didn't help the situation.

Made my day!

kleedrac

Post by kleedrac » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:53 pm

I'm super excited to get building my MintyPi! I'm looking forward to the guide being published and have preordered all the parts. My only question (and if this is the wrong thread I apologize) is are there are parts I need other than Wermy's 3D printed stuff, the buttons, and this thread's PCB/screen? Do I need any other cables or battery or something? Thanks for working on this - I can't remember being more excited for a RPi project!

Edit - I do recognize I need the Pi Zero & Altoids tin - but your OP says I'll need tactile switches for L & R and I'm not sure where to look for those - and wondering if there's anything else I'll need to source.

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:27 pm

kleedrac wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:53 pm
I'm super excited to get building my MintyPi! I'm looking forward to the guide being published and have preordered all the parts. My only question (and if this is the wrong thread I apologize) is are there are parts I need other than Wermy's 3D printed stuff, the buttons, and this thread's PCB/screen? Do I need any other cables or battery or something? Thanks for working on this - I can't remember being more excited for a RPi project!

Edit - I do recognize I need the Pi Zero & Altoids tin - but your OP says I'll need tactile switches for L & R and I'm not sure where to look for those - and wondering if there's anything else I'll need to source.
http://www.sudomod.com/wiki/index.php?title=MintyPi

affensause

Post by affensause » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:31 pm

I don't want to be stressing you more than you already are but PayPal actually does not allow to add a country to the address. As I never received a payment with PayPal I don't know if that is transmitted or not. As I ordered many years from different countries I guess that's not an issue.

Thanks and sorry for asking :(

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:48 am

So some updates. I got the LCDs in yesterday :

and the PCBs are made but they are waiting on the damn connectors to arrive (hopefully today) to start assembling the parts on them and hopefully by late next week I'll have them here then it's shipping time.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

whatever_guy

Post by whatever_guy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:52 am

Helder wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:48 am
So some updates. I got the LCDs in yesterday :

and the PCBs are made but they are waiting on the damn connectors to arrive (hopefully today) to start assembling the parts on them and hopefully by late next week I'll have them here then it's shipping time.
Awesome update :) Wow that's actually faster than I was expecting!