[FOR SALE] microSD-to-Cartridge Breakout Boards aka 'kk_gb_zero' [WORLDWIDE]

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
kitsch-bent

Re: [FOR SALE] microSD-to-Cartridge Breakout Boards aka 'kk_gb_zero' [WORLDWIDE]

Post by kitsch-bent » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Flowlance wrote:
kitsch-bent wrote:
Flowlance wrote:I'd love if the case was black or some other solid color 8-)
everything clear, when painted from the inside, looks sort of incredible. i love this effect...

but, more to your point: more colors will be coming. including the color of colors, black
Amazing! 2 orders from you so far. Probably will be more in the future :) Do you have anything new upcoming? Something GBZ related to be specific :D
yes.

;)
its full of Game Boy Zero stuff!!! -----> -----> -----> http://store.kitsch-bent.com

(^_^) *(^_^)* (^_^) >*(^_^)*< (^_^) *(^_^)* (^_^)

IAmOrion

Re: [FOR SALE] microSD-to-Cartridge Breakout Boards aka 'kk_gb_zero' [WORLDWIDE]

Post by IAmOrion » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:12 pm

[mention]kitsch-bent[/mention]

Can you send me an Invoice via PayPal?

Long story short, I can't get a PayPal account, and normally I use the guest checkout function. However, when I change the country to United Kingdom (It's US as default) my option of guest checkout is removed (It's PayPal being sh*t) sooooooo I can't buy via the site :(

Other companies have sent me PayPal invoices and I've been able to pay for them with my card without needing an account so hoping the same will work with this.

If not, do you know of anyone in the UK (from this site) how may have bulk ordered and have some?

Regards

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:49 pm

IAmOrion wrote:[mention]kitsch-bent[/mention]

Can you send me an Invoice via PayPal?

Long story short, I can't get a PayPal account, and normally I use the guest checkout function. However, when I change the country to United Kingdom (It's US as default) my option of guest checkout is removed (It's PayPal being sh*t) sooooooo I can't buy via the site :(

Other companies have sent me PayPal invoices and I've been able to pay for them with my card without needing an account so hoping the same will work with this.

If not, do you know of anyone in the UK (from this site) how may have bulk ordered and have some?

Regards
sure thing!

can you send me an email to matt(aatt)kitsch-bent(ddoott)com letting me know the item(s) you'd like to purchase and your shipping address, in full?

also, the email you'd like to receive the invoice.

and i'll get that taken care of! not an issue at all...

i'm actually getting ready to go on a short road-trip for a few hours, so won't be back until this evening, but I'll get you invoiced tonight. just send me an email, it will make communication much easier than doing it here,

thanks for your interest!
its full of Game Boy Zero stuff!!! -----> -----> -----> http://store.kitsch-bent.com

IAmOrion

Post by IAmOrion » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:58 pm

kitsch-bent wrote: sure thing!

can you send me an email to matt(aatt)kitsch-bent(ddoott)com letting me know the item(s) you'd like to purchase and your shipping address, in full?
Awesome, thanks, I will send the email now :)

No rush, it's the weekend after all. Enjoy your road-trip.

SudoMod

Post by SudoMod » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Put some pics for each option please.

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:01 pm

SudoMod wrote:Put some pics for each option please.
they are on the product page. you can click on the pics and blow them up

chibilaharl

Post by chibilaharl » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:18 am

this might be a totally dumb question, but with this i still have to mod the cartridge holder correct? and that is what the displayed pin-out is?

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:53 am

chibilaharl wrote:this might be a totally dumb question, but with this i still have to mod the cartridge holder correct? and that is what the displayed pin-out is?
correct, you still need to feed the lines the the Pi itself...

calmkiller

Post by calmkiller » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:07 am

hencethus wrote:Does this board have the decoupling capacitor?
Was this ever answered?

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 am

calmkiller wrote:
hencethus wrote:Does this board have the decoupling capacitor?
Was this ever answered?
rev.c, which should be arriving any day, does...

these don't, but they are not mandatory, but if you'd like to add one yourself they are very simple to do (see the original guide using a hacked original game PCB for info on this).

but, rev.c will have them on the board itself. those are in the mail and on the way, should be here in a few days