[FOR SALE] microSD-to-Cartridge Breakout Boards aka 'kk_gb_zero' [WORLDWIDE]

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
chibilaharl

Re: [FOR SALE] microSD-to-Cartridge Breakout Boards aka 'kk_gb_zero' [WORLDWIDE]

Post by chibilaharl » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:02 am

Ok. I feel like an idiot. I know the website has a picture with each pin shown, but I don't recognize some of the names of the pins listed. Does anyone have a list of which goes to what pin? Specifically vcc and data out, maybe others. But I don't see them on the list wermy has in the guides. A complete list for future reference would be great.

kitsch-bent

Re: [FOR SALE] microSD-to-Cartridge Breakout Boards aka 'kk_gb_zero' [WORLDWIDE]

Post by kitsch-bent » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 am

chibilaharl wrote:Ok. I feel like an idiot. I know the website has a picture with each pin shown, but I don't recognize some of the names of the pins listed. Does anyone have a list of which goes to what pin? Specifically vcc and data out, maybe others. But I don't see them on the list wermy has in the guides. A complete list for future reference would be great.
Vcc is the positive voltage. data out is sometimes labeled as "D-". (and, data in would be "D+" in that naming scheme)

hope that helps! and, don't feel like an idiot.... reading pinouts can actually be a tricky business.
its full of Game Boy Zero stuff!!! -----> -----> -----> http://store.kitsch-bent.com

(^_^) *(^_^)* (^_^) >*(^_^)*< (^_^) *(^_^)* (^_^)

chibilaharl

Post by chibilaharl » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Ok one last question on the pinout. What is CS,is it pin 19? Sd cd. Also vcc is going to 3.3v pin right?

chibilaharl

Post by chibilaharl » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:40 pm

anyone have the answer?

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:56 pm

chibilaharl wrote:Ok one last question on the pinout. What is CS,is it pin 19? Sd cd. Also vcc is going to 3.3v pin right?
Vcc is indeed the positive voltage. in this case, 3v3

the other element to your post depends on how you have this set up... (but, i replied to your emails to we are in the thick of this right now)

:)
its full of Game Boy Zero stuff!!! -----> -----> -----> http://store.kitsch-bent.com

alien0matic

Post by alien0matic » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Is the rev B sold out forever?

Janicka

Post by Janicka » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:51 pm

Anyone got one of these cards to work in their build?
I'll give you a cookie if you can post some photos of your wiring. :D

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 am

alien0matic wrote:Is the rev B sold out forever?

nope, the restock just hasn't arrived yet! sorry! should be soon though....

and, there is a rev.c, a rev.b2, and another coming up soon...

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 am

Janicka wrote:Anyone got one of these cards to work in their build?
yeah, the reports back i've gotten have been all positive except a couple with wiring confusion, which i *think* was sorted out because I haven't heard back in a while.

seems to be going well so far. the naming scheme doesn't match up in the diagram I did compared to wermy's way of naming the pins, i'll try to get that updated soonish, not sure when i can grab the time though. so, by all means, if anyone has a wiring diagram available they did for themselves feel free to share...

Flowlance

Post by Flowlance » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Janicka wrote:Anyone got one of these cards to work in their build?
Because of cookie, I'm posting how I wired it (worked flawlessy after getting the wiring right, took me some time though!).
I made the wires too short though, so I have to rewire this later :lol:
kb0.jpg
kb0.jpg (325.57 KiB) Viewed 8892 times
kb.jpg
kb.jpg (300.6 KiB) Viewed 8892 times