[FOR SALE] Printing Service in UK

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
LeonAtesh

Re: [FOR SALE] Printing Service in UK

Post by LeonAtesh » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:05 am

The prints look beautiful. Trying to get into printing replacement labels for a lot of my old games and was wondering if you might be able to give some advice.

dominator

Post by dominator » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:37 am

LeonAtesh wrote:The prints look beautiful. Trying to get into printing replacement labels for a lot of my old games and was wondering if you might be able to give some advice.
Hi,
yes sure, i'm always happy to try to help. The only thing I can see is the type of material the original one is, as some are printed onto glossy paper.

I printed out a new design for someone:

Cheers,
Dom.

LeonAtesh

Post by LeonAtesh » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Was wondering, if you knew if the printer and paper used was for business's only or if anyone could buy them?

dominator

Post by dominator » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:18 pm

LeonAtesh wrote:Was wondering, if you knew if the printer and paper used was for business's only or if anyone could buy them?
I think probably anyone with money can buy the printer, it currently retails at £4499 plus the inks and the media is £150 a roll. I helped a friend set up his buisiness and he spent £7000 in getting this printer set up and also updating his old windows98 machine :D .I did think about having one at home, but it needs to be switched on 24hours a day and it pumps ink every couple of hours, it is noisy :evil: :)

Anyway, some more printing done;

dboSS

Post by dboSS » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 pm

dominator wrote:
LeonAtesh wrote:Was wondering, if you knew if the printer and paper used was for business's only or if anyone could buy them?
I think probably anyone with money can buy the printer, it currently retails at £4499 plus the inks and the media is £150 a roll. I helped a friend set up his buisiness and he spent £7000 in getting this printer set up and also updating his old windows98 machine :D .I did think about having one at home, but it needs to be switched on 24hours a day and it pumps ink every couple of hours, it is noisy :evil: :)

Anyway, some more printing done;
Wow is it my design? The one with Stark logo :)
Is it come out nicely? (Since the details is quite small)

fattmatt39

Post by fattmatt39 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Am I still able to buy some from you? I live in the US, hope that's not an issue

jonlimitless

Post by jonlimitless » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:19 am

Hey @dominator

How many designs do you have in total for the labels publicly? What is the current cost for standard printing, is it the same? If so, can you private message me or respond and I'll send you the money for the labels and shipping costs to the USA.

Thank you so much for doing all this and helping build this community.

dominator

Post by dominator » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:02 am

fattmatt39 wrote:Am I still able to buy some from you? I live in the US, hope that's not an issue
Nope, not an issue at all. I think most orders come from the US or Netherlands/Germany.

I have printed these for someone:
I have lost track of who they were for :oops: Problems in my personal life and 300 messages in my inbox does not help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:37 am

To ease the craziness of contacting you @dominator (I know the feeling) I'd like to order a few things from you so when you see this please send me a PM.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Camble

Post by Camble » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:42 am

Might I suggest a spreadsheet for tracking orders? You may already do this, but thought I'd mention it anyway.