[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Nikosaeder

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Nikosaeder » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:01 am

Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 am
Your order is in the next batch to be shipped.
This does mean nothing, because Rich has all the parts and is ignoring the people.
And it does mean nothing, because I don't know when the next batch will be shipped.
It could be next week, next month, next year.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:46 am

Nikosaeder wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:01 am
Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:21 am
Your order is in the next batch to be shipped.
This does mean nothing, because Rich has all the parts and is ignoring the people.
And it does mean nothing, because I don't know when the next batch will be shipped.
It could be next week, next month, next year.
I think info get's lost in all the noise of the thread as I'm sure I did post it but I could be mistaken. The next batch is going out today/tomorrow and they will nearly always be shipped at weekends. I should have restated that, apologies.

Edit: Sorry I didn't see the previous post you made, I did DM you asking what you'd like to do, so please ignore that, your kits will be shipped today/tomorrow. I make sure I reply and collate all the info I can so at least people realise they've been seen, I then relay any info I get. Apologies if I do miss anyone, always feel free to DM me as I definitely see that.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:53 am

Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:46 am
your kits will be shipped today/tomorrow.
Come on. This is a vague shipping date. It's not rocket science.
Will they be shipped today or tomorrow?

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:57 am

Nikosaeder wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:53 am
Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:46 am
your kits will be shipped today/tomorrow.
Come on. This is a vague shipping date. It's not rocket science.
Will they be shipped today or tomorrow?
I think they're split over two days, according to Rich. That's as much as I know. I've asked where yours sits and will get back to you via private message when I know.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 am

I already see it coming that the kits are not shipped tomorrow and I don't know how it is in GB, but here in Germany we have a public holiday on Monday. So Rich will post a little update, that he wasn't able to ship them at the weekend and that he can't ship them on Monday, because the post office is closed.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:02 am

Nikosaeder wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:59 am
I already see it coming that the kits are not shipped tomorrow and I don't know how it is in GB, but here in Germany we have a public holiday on Monday. So Rich will post a little update, that he wasn't able to ship them at the weekend and that he can't ship them on Monday, because the post office is closed.
No holiday here :) He's been getting kits out at the weekend the last few weeks, it's normal procedure now so I can't imagine it won't get shipped but I completely understand the doubt. I'll keep you updated.

Edit: Just been updated, it's going out tomorrow morning (GMT).

MrErickson

Post by MrErickson » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:39 pm

Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:02 am
Nikosaeder wrote:
No holiday here :) He's been getting kits out at the weekend the last few weeks, it's normal procedure now so I can't imagine it won't get shipped but I completely understand the doubt. I'll keep you updated.

I've been watching the thread grow and trying my best to be patient. I'm curious about the status of my order as it is now clear they are not going out in order. If I DM you my order number can I get an update? When orders ship what sort of notice can I expect and are the shipments trackable so I can follow it as it makes it's way across the pond?

Thanks.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:06 pm

MrErickson wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:39 pm
Bluup wrote:
Nikosaeder wrote:

I've been watching the thread grow and trying my best to be patient. I'm curious about the status of my order as it is now clear they are not going out in order. If I DM you my order number can I get an update? When orders ship what sort of notice can I expect and are the shipments trackable so I can follow it as it makes it's way across the pond?

Thanks.
If you're in the EU you get tracking by default due to the change of courier but if you're in the US, unless you chose tracking when purchasing, it will not be tracked but you will get notification that it's shipped. If you end me your order number I can check where it's up to. Feel free to DM me it.

MrErickson

Post by MrErickson » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:03 pm

DM sent. Thanks for your help!

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 am

Bluup wrote:
I was promised, that my kits will ship today in the morning. It's afternoon and there's no shipping notification in my mailbox.
And yes, I checked my Spam folder.