[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Bluup

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by Bluup » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:11 am

Nikosaeder wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:47 am
Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:02 am
Edit: Just been updated, it's going out tomorrow morning (GMT).
I was promised, that my kits will ship today in the morning. It's afternoon and there's no shipping notification in my mailbox.
And yes, I checked my Spam folder.
I've spoken to Rich, it's been picked up by the courier (DPD). They then process it on a Monday and you will get an email with day and delivery slot. Rich thought you were US initially when I was asking him and that's usually processed Friday/Today. I believe Rich has posted the same on IG but I'm adding it here for completeness :).

Rich will send you a pic taken of the package to show you it was done.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:35 am

Bluup wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:11 am
Nikosaeder wrote:
Bluup wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:02 am
Edit: Just been updated, it's going out tomorrow morning (GMT).
I was promised, that my kits will ship today in the morning. It's afternoon and there's no shipping notification in my mailbox.
I've spoken to Rich, it's been picked up by the courier (DPD). They then process it on a Monday and you will get an email with day and delivery slot. Rich thought you were US initially when I was asking him and that's usually processed Friday/Today. I believe Rich has posted the same on IG but I'm adding it here for completeness :).

I have send a few packages with tracking numbers. And I always got the tracking number instantly. I've never heard before, that a tracking number will be generated 2 days later. So I can't see why he can't give me my tracking number today?

Rich also promised me a pic of my black Gameboy pocket. I've waited more than 5 months and never received one. So I don't trust him, if he says, that he will send me a picture of my package.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:43 am

Nikosaeder wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:35 am
Bluup wrote:
Nikosaeder wrote:

I have send a few packages with tracking numbers. And I always got the tracking number instantly. I've never heard before, that a tracking number will be generated 2 days later. So I can't see why he can't give me my tracking number today?

Rich also promised me a pic of my black Gameboy pocket. I've waited more than 5 months and never received one. So I don't trust him, if he says, that he will send me a picture of my package.
He was initially sending them via Royal Mail, which you do get a tracking code instantly, but they started destroying the packages because of the batteries inside. He's since set up a contract with DPD (specifically to allow Lipo batteries to be mailed), they turn up on a Friday and collect the parcels to be mailed, process them, and they're responsible for then sending out the tracking info by e-mail. That part is completely out of Richs hands. I'll make sure you get that photo.

Edit: This is what the e-mail looks like, so you can see it's from them, on behalf of GG. I've removed the tracking code under 'show my options'
SpoilerShow

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Bluup wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:43 am
Nikosaeder wrote:
Bluup wrote:

He was initially sending them via Royal Mail, which you do get a tracking code instantly, but they started destroying the packages because of the batteries inside. He's since set up a contract with DPD (specifically to allow Lipo batteries to be mailed), they turn up on a Friday and collect the parcels to be mailed, process them, and they're responsible for then sending out the tracking info by e-mail. That part is completely out of Richs hands. I'll make sure you get that photo.

Edit: This is what the e-mail looks like, so you can see it's from them, on behalf of GG. I've removed the tracking code under 'show my options'
SpoilerShow
I received this mail now from dpd like in your screenshot. My city is missing a letter (an ö, German Umlaut) and the country is missing. I hope it doesn't end like that package from that guy, who never received his kit, because the adress was missing his country.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:51 pm

Nikosaeder wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:32 pm
Bluup wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:43 am
Nikosaeder wrote:

SpoilerShow
I received this mail now from dpd like in your screenshot. My city is missing a letter (an ö, German Umlaut) and the country is missing. I hope it doesn't end like that package from that guy, who never received his kit, because the adress was missing his country.
It will be fine, we investigated the country not showing and it's actually just how their tracking system displays, it doesn't display special characters (like the umlaut) nor the country. I've seen the photo of the parcel and it says the country on it. If you DM me an e-mail I can attach the photo but I don't want to upload it anywhere for privacy reasons.

Nikosaeder

Post by Nikosaeder » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Thanks!

Arkino

Post by Arkino » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Hello,

I placed an order September 25th, much like all of you, I am in this crappy situation. Below I have uploaded screen shots of me and GG's DMs. What I'm hoping to accomplish is to show you my direct perspective I make apparent in the screen shots, and maybe you will pick up the same vibes I did from the screenshots by GG. Specifically the vibe of, making me look like a fool for trying to get my money back and making me really really, work for it.

https://imgur.com/a/tYR34aO

I've done a lot of business to know that if he really wanted me to have my refund by now, he would have been able to do-so. But he's giving me a little run around.

Specifically I requested a refund 2 days ago and it's been 2 days. If he wanted to send me back my money, he would have done so without this excuse in the screen shot which is very easily worked around.

Another thing I have a problem with GG, is they are now saying that cutting the shells is taking all the time. But... originally I believed it was the PCBs that took all the time. He has had almost one year, would the company not have made all those shells in time while waiting for the delayed PCBs? I'm just very curious where the time that we paid to GG went, it feels like we paid them a lot of money, and they didn't treat the time we paid them for efficiently, I feel like cutting shells could have been done much sooner since they've had almost a year.

GG; if you're reading this, I implore you to give me the refund we agreed upon and show everyone what's GG about.

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 am

Arkino wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:10 pm
Hello,

I placed an order September 25th, much like all of you, I am in this crappy situation. Below I have uploaded screen shots of me and GG's DMs. What I'm hoping to accomplish is to show you my direct perspective I make apparent in the screen shots, and maybe you will pick up the same vibes I did from the screenshots by GG. Specifically the vibe of, making me look like a fool for trying to get my money back and making me really really, work for it.

https://imgur.com/a/tYR34aO

I've done a lot of business to know that if he really wanted me to have my refund by now, he would have been able to do-so. But he's giving me a little run around.

Specifically I requested a refund 2 days ago and it's been 2 days. If he wanted to send me back my money, he would have done so without this excuse in the screen shot which is very easily worked around.

Another thing I have a problem with GG, is they are now saying that cutting the shells is taking all the time. But... originally I believed it was the PCBs that took all the time. He has had almost one year, would the company not have made all those shells in time while waiting for the delayed PCBs? I'm just very curious where the time that we paid to GG went, it feels like we paid them a lot of money, and they didn't treat the time we paid them for efficiently, I feel like cutting shells could have been done much sooner since they've had almost a year.

GG; if you're reading this, I implore you to give me the refund we agreed upon and show everyone what's GG about.
It really isn't the best situation. I've just read those screenshots and it's unfortunate that the refund could not be processed. The current problem is that the funds are frozen, this means that unless the refunds go through PayPal through the original purchase channel, you can't refund it. That doesn't mean you won't get a refund, it just means that it will be when the funds are unfrozen, which is either 180s days or when a certain amount of kits are shipped out. Your money is safe, it can't be accessed and you will get a refund. That's where things currently are. DM me and we can talk through some options, specifically if you'd like those kits or not, as the stock is there and where your order is up to.

mattogodoy

Post by mattogodoy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:35 am

it will be when the funds are unfrozen, which is either 180s days or when a certain amount of kits are shipped out
I also asked for a refund a few days ago. Does this mean that I will have to wait 6 more months to get my money back?

Bluup

Post by Bluup » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:34 am

mattogodoy wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:35 am
it will be when the funds are unfrozen, which is either 180s days or when a certain amount of kits are shipped out
I also asked for a refund a few days ago. Does this mean that I will have to wait 6 more months to get my money back?
I'm not sure, it will depend on your order, I currently add it to a spreadsheet that is shared with Rich. The 180s is also not from this point forward, it was from when it was frozen, I'm not sure the exact date but it's far less than 180 days now.