[ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
TeeReQs

Re: [ PRE ORDER ] Gameboy Zero PocketPi FE

Post by TeeReQs » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:07 pm

My confidence in getting my DIY kits is about dead..Awhile back it seemed like people were able to get blank boards easily though. Who knows at this point. Pretty hard to get a hold of anyone.

ArkillianDragon

Post by ArkillianDragon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:39 pm

That sucks, cause this is my first project and the exchange rate is REALLY killing me with how much this is all costing for a fun project. The blank boards seemed the cost efficient way. Its starting to go into territory of me DIYing a pcboard from scratch and etching it myself :/ I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't my first project. I have electricians that can help, but they aren't interested in helping on a component level. This is getting complicated :(

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Blank boards are still possible to get. Contact bluup directly.

Heedermann

Post by Heedermann » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:52 am

dryja123 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:55 pm
Blank boards are still possible to get. Contact bluup directly.
If you're patient enough to wait 6+ months for a blank board and can handle no communication and no answers to any of your questions, then yes, please contact bluup directly.
There are a lot of people here, who are still waiting.

Communication and updates are dead for months. Neither Galaxygaming nor bluup nor KonnorJ have posted any news in months.

superbuzz

Post by superbuzz » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:30 pm

At this stage probably better to look into the Gaboze Pocaio (Round 2). Similar thing to this but much easier to get a hold of. still a GBP GBZ.
ArkillianDragon wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:39 pm
That sucks, cause this is my first project and the exchange rate is REALLY killing me with how much this is all costing for a fun project. The blank boards seemed the cost efficient way. Its starting to go into territory of me DIYing a pcboard from scratch and etching it myself :/ I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't my first project. I have electricians that can help, but they aren't interested in helping on a component level. This is getting complicated :(

Spyder

Post by Spyder » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:26 pm

superbuzz wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:30 pm
At this stage probably better to look into the Gaboze Pocaio (Round 2). Similar thing to this but much easier to get a hold of. still a GBP GBZ.
ArkillianDragon wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:39 pm
Honestly the only thing the Gaboze doesn’t have us the safeshutdown, but you could probably make one with a polulu board. I’m going to rebuild my Gaboze soon and when I get it up and running I’m going to work on some sort of safe shut down design that might fit into the cartridge. Priority is just getting the darn thing working.

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:14 am

how is this still going on?

superbuzz

Post by superbuzz » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:55 pm

ikr...
This should be added to the top of the first post lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
AntFJ wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:14 am
how is this still going on?

xaphor

Post by xaphor » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:39 pm

I've got a blank board from here for sale if anyone's looking for one? Bought it a few months ago but ended up doing a kite circuit build instead.. (I'm from UK) PM if you're interested

TeeReQs

Post by TeeReQs » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:49 pm

I've sent 4 emails over the course of the past month and a half with no response..