Step by step for image install?

shesaysidontlisten

Step by step for image install?

Post by shesaysidontlisten » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:20 am

I just about have all the parts I need for my Circuit Sword build (so excited and thankful I got on the last pre-order) and I'm totally comfortable with the case modifications and assembly. The part I could use help with is the image install. In a perfect world, I'd like to use the newest version of RetroPie

I found this great thread (viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9367&start=20) about using the newest image with the Super AIO, but haven't found a similar one for the Sword yet. Does anyone have a resource? I downloaded the image from Kite's GitHub and I figured the imaging is the same process for other RetroPie images. As far as updates, maybe the instructions in that thread are the same for the Sword?

There are great videos on YouTube as well, but they all seem to entirely focus on the build and stop short of installing and configuring the image, I'm also planning to use YaYa's post about tweaks for better performance and battery life here (https://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic ... 258#p46032).

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

ZJO

Re: Step by step for image install?

Post by ZJO » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:38 am