Ant's Circuit Sword STL Files (joystick, shoulder button, exhaust fan cartridge)

Share your STL files, CAD design files, etc. here!
Fish17

Re: Kite's Circuit Sword Fan Mount, Joystick, and Back Buttons

Post by Fish17 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:27 am

I’m curious does your screen bracket require glue to keep it from rattling around in he shell?

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

Fish17 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:27 am
I’m curious does your screen bracket require glue to keep it from rattling around in he shell?
The screen bracket it hoolyhoos. Tight fit but you still need to glue it in.

sixteenbit

Post by sixteenbit » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 am

AntFJ wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:10 pm
sixteenbit wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:17 am
Honestly I would rather it be blank :)
See attached for the blank cart
Blank Cart With Fan Vent.stl
Thank you! Printing meow

sygyzy

Post by sygyzy » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi, I am using your 2 button bracket and it seems like even with sanding, the bracket causes the Kite's board to sit too high. In other words, it raises the bottom portion of the HDMI higher than the front screw post. I am not using Kite's spacers. Is anyone else seeing this?

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:30 pm

sygyzy wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:42 pm
Hi, I am using your 2 button bracket and it seems like even with sanding, the bracket causes the Kite's board to sit too high. In other words, it raises the bottom portion of the HDMI higher than the front screw post. I am not using Kite's spacers. Is anyone else seeing this?

It may be your supports. Did you measure the thickness? The part is modeled at 1.6mm. If yours is way thicker you have to adjust your slicer settings. Got any pics?

BlindArtificer

Post by BlindArtificer » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:51 pm

Hello! Thank you for all the STLs. I didn't realize how many choices I had for back buttons!

I just have a few questions in general. I keep seeing that mount for Kite's power switch but can't find the STL, anyone have a link? Also as I am preparing a couple of builds right now (you can't just buy one Kite AIO kit, right?), what size screws are used in the case? My first two builds were before all these AIO boards came out so I used the screws from the original DMG I tore down.

EDIT: I realize you posted the screws for the lower bracket. I guess I was just looking for advice in general about the screws needed for the standard build.

javi.124

Post by javi.124 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Is that back-button board Kite's? which version? I have backbutton board from the last version (#4 I think) and it does not have that circular "grid-shaped" track to support membrane pads, just soldering holes for physical buttons...

Stiltskin

Post by Stiltskin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:58 am

Yes that is Kite's. Mine looks the same and it came from board version 1.1E.
SpoilerShow
backboard_kite.jpg
backboard_kite.jpg (250.42 KiB) Viewed 16862 times

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am

javi.124 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:30 pm
Is that back-button board Kite's? which version? I have backbutton board from the last version (#4 I think) and it does not have that circular "grid-shaped" track to support membrane pads, just soldering holes for physical buttons...
i got that board with the first group buy of CM3... i'm in on this order... i'll make any changes necessary if the board is changed this time around

AntFJ

Post by AntFJ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:26 am

BlindArtificer wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:51 pm
Hello! Thank you for all the STLs. I didn't realize how many choices I had for back buttons!

I just have a few questions in general. I keep seeing that mount for Kite's power switch but can't find the STL, anyone have a link? Also as I am preparing a couple of builds right now (you can't just buy one Kite AIO kit, right?), what size screws are used in the case? My first two builds were before all these AIO boards came out so I used the screws from the original DMG I tore down.

EDIT: I realize you posted the screws for the lower bracket. I guess I was just looking for advice in general about the screws needed for the standard build.
the screws i used for the build itself came with the shell i bought. Make sure you use the short screws in the right places... if you use the long screws to hold the PCB down they will damage the front of your gameboy. The power switch is here:
https://sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5321