[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders)

Post by Helder » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:58 pm

I have 75 reservation spots and I'm at 72 right now! I ship worldwide so anyone who orders will get one regardless of where you live and shipping is what it is for everyone.

You hook the board up to the Pi with the USB pads and power it with the Powerboost or something similar.

Blue Audio board are also coming it at the same time as these completed All in One so those will be available then.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

xSus

Post by xSus » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Your item(s) sold out.
Can you make it to 100? :P

hueblo

Post by hueblo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:14 pm

I will probably get yelled that because its probably posted somewhere I cannot find or just didnt see it. Is the my listing correct?

POT1 = Right Channel output
POT2 = Left Channel output
POT3 = Left Channel imput
POT4 = Right Channel imput

DarrylUK

Post by DarrylUK » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Are any of these still available? I'd love one.

Mischief

Post by Mischief » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Sold out :( first time on the computer today so got here a bit late, will you be taking future pre orders?

Rod2D2

Post by Rod2D2 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:28 pm

Wow these are really popular. I bet you could sell at least another 50 of these.

Spleen21

Post by Spleen21 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Safe to say that Wermy and Helder are the kings of Gameboy geekdom! Hello childhood memories!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Mischief wrote:Sold out :( first time on the computer today so got here a bit late, will you be taking future pre orders?
xSus wrote:Your item(s) sold out.
Can you make it to 100? :P
I have 100 coming in but I wanted to reserve 25 in case the next batch of chips give me problems (it shouldn't) so I can give the people who were on the first batch their boards too. If they chips are good then I will put the rest up for sale so stay tuned.
hueblo wrote:I will probably get yelled that because its probably posted somewhere I cannot find or just didnt see it. Is the my listing correct?

POT1 = Right Channel output
POT2 = Left Channel output
POT3 = Left Channel imput
POT4 = Right Channel imput
That is correct and you can see the wiring diagram for the Audio Board (audio wiring is the same) in the first post of my other Thread.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Also a news update to my chip issues, I was sent the ATxMega32A4U-AU when I actually ordered the AtMega32U4-AU. They look similar but are a totally different pinout and operating voltage so this is why I've been going crazy trying everything to make these work with my board. So once the other chips come in I'll have the 25+ more to offer for sale.

Got sent these:

When I ordered and needed these:

spragzpc

Post by spragzpc » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:59 pm

will you also have available your new usb boards without the chips and capacitors ..like you did the older models am very interested in that
Last edited by spragzpc on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.