Power Strip [OSHPark]

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Power Strip [OSHPark]

Post by Helder » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:24 am

Hey guys and gals I made another little board you can order from OSHPark to help simplify the build and keep it neater.

This is for the part where @Wermy used some perfboard to make a power strip where all the GNDs and 5V connected to, like a power hub almost. If you don't understand why you need this or what it does go watch the videos.

3 of these boards cost $2.35 which is chump change.

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/tQqjx16m
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

day

Re: Power Strip [OSHPark]

Post by day » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:13 am

thank you sir !

caste

Post by caste » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:28 pm

Man Helder, you just keep makin' this easier and easier. Always like to see a clean, designed solution. Ordered. Thanks so much.

jonlimitless

Post by jonlimitless » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:43 am

@Helder

Dude you need a general donation like just like Wermy should have. Both of you do so much for this community would be nice to say thanks back. :)

jermzz

Post by jermzz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:21 am

jonlimitless wrote:@Helder

Dude you need a general donation like just like Wermy should have. Both of you do so much for this community would be nice to say thanks back. :)
Wermy has one. It's basically at the bottom of every page. Feel free.

jonlimitless

Post by jonlimitless » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:19 pm

jermzz wrote:
jonlimitless wrote:@Helder

Wermy has one. It's basically at the bottom of every page. Feel free.

I typed that incorrectly, sorry. Yeah no I've donated and bought a couple of times to Wermy. Just mean helder should do the same knowing how much he has done as well in my opinion. :)

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:58 pm

You are giving me a headache. We really should coordinate this or I will constantly work on something you will finish 20 minutes after i started. Give me a break :D

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:25 am

Fleder wrote:You are giving me a headache. We really should coordinate this or I will constantly work on something you will finish 20 minutes after i started. Give me a break :D
I wasn't aware you were planning on doing this although I have thought about it for some time before making it.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Fleder

Post by Fleder » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:12 am

Helder wrote:
Fleder wrote:You are giving me a headache. We really should coordinate this or I will constantly work on something you will finish 20 minutes after i started. Give me a break :D
I wasn't aware you were planning on doing this although I have thought about it for some time before making it.
Everything is good :)
This was not meant to be a "i hate you" post. Good work again.

jonlimitless

Post by jonlimitless » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:07 am

I ordered a handful at their cost of these back on August 7th, 2016. If anyone needs a ones for testing or potential other development just tell me and I'll see what I can do. Tell me if you need some Helder to show off/test.