[For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders V2)Sold Out!

Post by Helder » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:08 am

So the final update, the boards were shipped today so I expect them by Tuesday because of the Holiday on Monday here in the states. DHL doesn't deliver on weekends and Holidays so Tuesday is the expected date, Thursday will be the next preorder date since I need to get these preorders ready to ship and I don't want to confuse new preorders with the current ones.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

BigOlTexasBoy

Post by BigOlTexasBoy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:12 am

Helder wrote:So the final update, the boards were shipped today so I expect them by Tuesday because of the Holiday on Monday here in the states. DHL doesn't deliver on weekends and Holidays so Tuesday is the expected date, Thursday will be the next preorder date since I need to get these preorders ready to ship and I don't want to confuse new preorders with the current ones.
Will the 50 extra go on sale with the preorder? Not that they will last long, apparently.

KaiKona808

Post by KaiKona808 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:19 am

BigOlTexasBoy wrote: Will the 50 extra go on sale with the preorder? Not that they will last long, apparently.
In the past Helder put the remaining boards he had for sale up on a certain day (He usually posts what day he will put them up for sale) and then a few days later opens up a new pre-order. So he did them at separate times.

BigOlTexasBoy

Post by BigOlTexasBoy » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:51 am

I was really making sure I hadn't missed it. I have been watching for them like a hawk, but won't be surprised if they're gone before I can get my credit card typed in.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 am

BigOlTexasBoy wrote:I was really making sure I hadn't missed it. I have been watching for them like a hawk, but won't be surprised if they're gone before I can get my credit card typed in.
I'll put them up on Wednesday September 7 right before the Thursday Preorder. I plan to do so around 3pm Eastern Time so be on the look out at that time.
Last edited by Helder on Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

ubidefeo

Post by ubidefeo » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:53 am

Helder wrote:I'll put them up on Wednesday right before the Thursday Preorder. I plan to do so around 3pm Eastern Time so be on the look out at that time.
you can count on it.
I've added a calendar event taking into account the timezone difference between EST and GMT+1 :D
ubi de feo
very curious human being

Future Tailors
Amsterdam- the Netherlands

http://ubidefeo.com
@ubidefeo

Marcel Nottebrock

Post by Marcel Nottebrock » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Did I missed the Preorder again?!?!

Drakmanka

Post by Drakmanka » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Marcel Nottebrock wrote:Did I missed the Preorder again?!?!
If I understand correctly, the preorder starts this coming Thursday and there will be a window of opportunity Wednesday afternoon/morning depending on your time zone as well.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Drakmanka wrote:
Marcel Nottebrock wrote:Did I missed the Preorder again?!?!
If I understand correctly, the preorder starts this coming Thursday and there will be a window of opportunity Wednesday afternoon/morning depending on your time zone as well.
I reworded the post so there is no confusion as to what day things will be.

Marcel Nottebrock

Post by Marcel Nottebrock » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Ok so i understand that the Preorder begins at Thursday the 8.September at 3pm CET, Correct?!