[For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

[For Sale] (READ FIRST POST!) GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0 SOLD OUT

Post by Helder » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:13 am

Ok people here is the promised preorder, the board is in it's final test stages for ordering and since it's a week long I won't put the order in till next week and will give me plenty of time to finish the redesign. I have already implemented the Built In Headphone on the new Audio boards so that I can show you guys what it looks like and how it fits in the case, and likely Sunday I will have the mockup of the AIO with these features and what is mentioned in the List below.

One thing people need to understand is the time frame from preordering to receiving the boards, I will likely put the order in next Thrusday for the amount people preordered plus a few additional boards just in case. After the order is put in it take roughly 3-4 weeks depending on the order quantity so don't hound me after the 3 week mark since it's likely not finished yet and I will update everyone of the status.

After I get the boards I have to program each one and that can take 2-3 days and then I will start shipping them in the order of each customer who bought them, so if you don't get an email notification
DON'T EMAIL ME asking about your order as you will get a notification when I do get to your order.

If I get such emails I will just ignore them and only once I announce all orders shipped can you contact me about the board if you didn't get a notification, otherwise be patient and wait like everyone else.

Boards are arriving this Monday October 31, so I will test a bunch and start to program them. Since the order is quite large I will start shipping them on Wednesday or Thursday. Again if you read the above you know you will get an email when your order is shipped, as for the Fixed AIO 2.0 boards I will offer those once all of the preorders are shipped out so don't ask about it. I will make a new thread for it when I do set that up.

Here is what the AIO board looks like:

Check if your PAYPAL Shipping info is Correct! I got many people in the last Preorder and this one too with old or wrong addresses. This becomes a pain to keep track of so check and make changes before you buy.

Price is $40 plus $5 shipping
Image << SOLD OUT!

The Board has the following built in:
1.X&Y Button Drill template
2.PWM Audio Filter (you NEED to Program the config.txt to use PWM Audio)
3.Headphone/Speaker Amp
4.Built in Headphone Socket with proper Stereo mixed into the Mono Speaker Ouput
5.Atmega32U4 MCU to handle controls and Analog Stick (already preprogrammed!)
6.USB Hub (3 free ports,1 is connected to atmega32U4) Must set the usb to 1.1 speed for wifi.

If you need to Reprogram the AIO below are the links on tutorials for each method:

USBasp Programmer for the ease and speed of it, it's only $3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5V-AVR-Programm ... xyIPNTcZHK

Programming Guide using USBasp
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1228

Programming Guide using Arduino IDE
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1176

Wiring thanks to @a3k4: (This will likely get an update once the boards are available but should still be useful for the install)
http://www.sudomod.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 261#p12261
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: [For Sale] GBZ All In One PCB (Pre Orders #3) Board version 2.0

Post by Helder » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Thread is open and so are the preorders.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

CaptainDurden

Post by CaptainDurden » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:35 pm

ordered. you're a gosh-darn hero and a pillar of this community. thanks for putting up with all of us ;)
Helder wrote:People spend so much time in asking questions and no time looking for an answer that is available.

KaiKona808

Post by KaiKona808 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Awesome. Placing an order. The V 1.4 is kicking my butt working out the USB issue. So the wait for this version will give me time to trouble shoot it and get it working.

Goonygoon

Post by Goonygoon » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Just ordered 2 :D Can't wait! These look awesome, Thank you thank you!

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:41 pm

KaiKona808 wrote:Awesome. Placing an order. The V 1.4 is kicking my butt working out the USB issue. So the wait for this version will give me time to trouble shoot it and get it working.
I'm working on something for the previous versions of the 1.4 and will announce it next week so it's going to still be a viable board for what it was designed and intended to do.

KaiKona808

Post by KaiKona808 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Helder wrote:
KaiKona808 wrote:Awesome. Placing an order. The V 1.4 is kicking my butt working out the USB issue. So the wait for this version will give me time to trouble shoot it and get it working.
I'm working on something for the previous versions of the 1.4 and will announce it next week so it's going to still be a viable board for what it was designed and intended to do.
@Helder I do wish I could shake your hand in person. I definitely ain't giving up on v1.4. Hey a good thing to come of it so far is I have got better at soldering and desoldering.

Thank again for all your work. It is definitely appreciated!

Alex Oughton

Post by Alex Oughton » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Signed up especially to look out for this and get my board. I thought the previous version looked awesome, but this is even better! Thanks so much for your work on this!

Captn.Rob

Post by Captn.Rob » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:34 pm

I would like to order 2

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Captn.Rob wrote:I would like to order 2
??

Use the link in the first post. :roll: