AIO 2.2A [SOLD OUT] Sale Thread

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
thief_122

Re: AIO 2.2A Preorder & Fixed Board Sale Thread [Taking Orders]]

Post by thief_122 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi Helder,
Will you accept the order from oversea? How much for the shipping?

thief122

Post by thief122 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Pre-ordered finally :D
wait for it! thank you

Ra9e

Post by Ra9e » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:52 am

Order one right now :-)
Deadpool: No XP? What a ripoff! :mrgreen:

NO_ob

Post by NO_ob » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:03 am

I have never done anything like this before but have wanted too for a while as a complete beginner how difficult would you say this project is?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 am

NO_ob wrote:I have never done anything like this before but have wanted too for a while as a complete beginner how difficult would you say this project is?
First and foremost watch the Videos by @Wermy then get some equipment like a decent soldering iron maybe an 898d+ soldering station for less than $50 an practice some soldering before you tackle this project. I have seen many people use shitty equipment and damge the controller board or other things because it's too hot and since I'm not Walmart I won't take back damaged boards especially if it's your fault.

Look at the Show off section for builds people did I also have some video links of another user who built a GBZ with this board in my support thread which you should also have a read through. Basically get the tools and do some reading before taking the plunge.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Ra9e

Post by Ra9e » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:50 pm

whitch temperature is good to use for connect cables ?
Deadpool: No XP? What a ripoff! :mrgreen:

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Ra9e wrote:whitch temperature is good to use for connect cables ?
If you get the mentioned station above set the iron temp to 280, that's the golden temp on that unit to melt things without killing traces and damaging things. Also get 63/37 solder as that is easier in my opinion for new people to solder with, it melts quickly and leaves a shiny joint when done and be sure it's thin like around 0.03".

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

BenOfTheNorth

Post by BenOfTheNorth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:35 am

Really looking forward to trying this board out. I've built my first machine (almost complete now) using a Leonardo and a USB hub, and the amount of wiring makes it so tight inside the case it's unreal, I never expected it to be so packed - this board should make the second build so much more spacious. Can't wait :) Removing the Amp, PWM, USB Hub, Power Strip, Arduino etc - it'll be a dream :lol:

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:51 pm

Got some unexpected good news today that the boards are shipping out tomorrow so I'll be likely start shipping them next Wednesday.

abrugsch

Post by abrugsch » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:23 am

NO_ob wrote:I have never done anything like this before but have wanted too for a while as a complete beginner how difficult would you say this project is?
If you've never done any soldering before, check out my soldering guide and do lots of practicing before even considering buying an AIO. The AIO makes it significantly easier than doing all the work yourself, but also raises the stakes for you needing to know how to solder well. Not using an AIO means most of what you need to do is wire stuff together that's individually cheap and easy to replace. These AIO's are made in such quantities that if you bork them it's not so much that you're out $40, but that you might not be able to get a replacement for weeks/months...