[SOLD OUT] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
javuto

Re: [Order] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border [batch3 to come!]

Post by javuto » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:29 pm

I would order one "Game boy zero", thank you!

DH79

Post by DH79 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:59 pm

I would like 3 of the "Gameboy zero" original screens when you're ready, thank you!

bladerunner

Post by bladerunner » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

I'd be in for 2 Game Boy Zero screens. Thanks!

triticus

Post by triticus » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:44 pm

black border, pink/blue parallel lines, and "GAME BOY ZERO" as a text!

gilbertotron

Post by gilbertotron » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:58 pm

I'd like two as well, design unimportant.

vestro

Post by vestro » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:34 am

I want one. Gameboy Zero design is ok with me. I like all the options really.

avenezia050493

Post by avenezia050493 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:42 am

The black border with "gameboy zero" would look badass on my starch white dmg shell I'll be using :) is there any renders that I've overlooked?

Relithe

Post by Relithe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:52 pm

The original 'Dot Matrix' gets my vote.

day

Re: [Pre-Orders for batch 3 OPEN] 1mm Gorilla Glass with Silkscreen border

Post by day » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Hi all !

The day has come :)

OPTIONS
I decided to go with...3 options :

1- I keep the original gray version (GAME BOY ZERO) with blue/purple parallel lines:
original-gray.jpg
original-gray.jpg (57.85 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
ID of model : OG

2- The original version, but in black seems to interest a lot of you, so here is the original black version with blue/purple parallel lines:
original-black.jpg
original-black.jpg (60.92 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
ID of model : OB

3- As a new version, I was wondering which one to go with, and seems that the "DOT MATRIX WITH STEREO SOUND" got a lot of attraction to stay in line with the original version we all know, I'll keep the blue/purple parallel lines as well for this new gray version :
new-gray.jpg
new-gray.jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
ID of model : NG

So 3 models, original gray (OG), original black (OB), and new gray (NG).

DISCLAIMER

1- Picture of original gray is not a 3d modelling, it is the real thing, shot by @Camble.
Here are two other shots, to get a better idea of the color, finishing, etc :
original-gray-2.jpg
original-gray-2.jpg (30.98 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
original-gray-3.jpg
original-gray-3.jpg (23.85 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
As you can see, the silkscreen is printed on the "back", i.e. on the part close to the screen, not close to the "fingers".

2- Pictures of original black and new gray are photoshopped, just to give an overview of what it would look like. As the silkscreen will also be on the "back", the black of the original black would be less contrasted than on my photoshopped picture, but still black of course (like for an Android phone or iPhone if you see the style). So no worries

3- A very small minority of those who bought the first batches (1 and 2, this is the batch 3 just in case), had issues with the dimensions of the screen protector. Indeed, they mentionned a small gap between the inner border of the case, and the outer border of the screen protector. Please understand the below :
The dimensions of the Gorilla Glass will remain the same as during first batches. The reason is that I received very few critical complains on that aspect, and that I don't want to risk the opposite and change the dimensions to get a lot of critical complains. As every cases are slightly different, I cannot risk having Gorilla Glass' dimenions that are larger/bigger, even slightly. Indeed, as the Gorilla Glass does NOT bend, the screen protection will simply NOT fit the case. Whereas at the moment, if for some of you the Gorilla Glass are slightly smaller, at least it will fit the cases, at the cost of having a tiny gap. I hope you understand my situation : I cannot control the cases discrepencies, but I can control the Gorilla Glass production, and they have NO errors (0.01mm margin error).
Here is an example of how it would fit (every cases is different, whereas every GG screen protector are manufactured with extreme precision):
ggb1.jpg
ggb1.jpg (98.39 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
4- I will need to reach a minimum order quantity to launch the production, and will update you on that side. Once reached, I will immediatly launch the production, which should take few weeks. I will provide more info/follow up when we reach that stage.

5- Pre orders will be open for at least 2 weeks as per request. Some of you have different financial cash flow and therefore let's accomodate on that part. Please be patient :)

PRE-ORDERS

So how to get those screen protectors ? Read the below :

1- Place your pre-order and choose the TOTAL QUANTITY (all models you wish to order combined).
2- After that, send me an email to s[at]dayn[dot]uk from the email linked to your paypal account with the subject detailing your order in the following format :
[Quantity_of_model][ID_of_model]

IDs of models : OG for original gray, OB, for original black, and NG for new gray.
Write this in the subject of the email so that it is faster/easier for me to see it and treat the order.

Example :

1- You want ONE Original Gray, you choose Quantity = 1 in PayPal, and then you send me an email with Subject "1OG".
2- You want TWO Original Gray, and ONE New Gray, you choose Quantity = 3 in PayPayl, and then you send me an email with Subject "2OG-1NG"

PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED !!!!

If you have any questions, please let me know !

That's all !
Thank you all for your patience and I hope we can get these in our hands very soon !!!
Last edited by day on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.