[For Sale]HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's Circuit Sword Board

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Mynasru

Re: HoolyHoo's AIO bracket for Kite's SAIO Board

Post by Mynasru » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:49 am

If someone is living in the Netherlands, I got a spare bracket + inserts. If you want it PM me.

I also modified the bracket so there is space for a psp joystick + the LEDs with the normal button layout! I can post it here (or send it to @HoolyHoo).

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 am

Mynasru wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:49 am
If someone is living in the Netherlands, I got a spare bracket + inserts. If you want it PM me.

I also modified the bracket so there is space for a psp joystick + the LEDs with the normal button layout! I can post it here (or send it to @HoolyHoo).
Feel free to post the stl here if you wish. :)

Mynasru

Post by Mynasru » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 am

HoolyHoo wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:21 am
Mynasru wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:49 am

Feel free to post the stl here if you wish. :)
Download here

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:01 am

Be careful with that modded bracket as you have weakened the support around the post by detaching it from the screen surrounding. You might have to glue that part down to the screen back to give it some strength or modify it so it is more supported. :D

Mynasru

Post by Mynasru » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:49 am

HoolyHoo wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:01 am
Be careful with that modded bracket as you have weakened the support around the post by detaching it from the screen surrounding. You might have to glue that part down to the screen back to give it some strength or modify it so it is more supported. :D
True, a bit of glue could help.

MarkF

Post by MarkF » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:36 am

PIXeL_92 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:31 pm
****INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NON US) ONLY****

Hey all,

Just a quick update, as @hoolyhoo has said, I am doing is orders for anything that isn't in the US, over the last week I have been moving house and getting set up in the new place, so it meant orders had been a bit longer then I would have liked.

I have now moved in and I managed to get roughly 80% of the orders out with brackets I have already printed before the move, these went out a couple of days ago. The 20% that haven't gone or any new orders I am just setting up my printers again ready to print (I am hoping they should be up and callibrated by tomorrow afternoon.)

Once printed I will get them sent out to you all, sorry for the delay and I hope it hasn't caused any issues.

Looking forward to seeing all the new builds you guys are going to be posting on the forums.

Regards
Thank you for the update, looking forward to receiving the bracket.

PIXeL_92

Post by PIXeL_92 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:26 am

MarkF wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:36 am
PIXeL_92 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:31 pm
****INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NON US) ONLY****

Hey all,

Just a quick update, as @hoolyhoo has said, I am doing is orders for anything that isn't in the US, over the last week I have been moving house and getting set up in the new place, so it meant orders had been a bit longer then I would have liked.

I have now moved in and I managed to get roughly 80% of the orders out with brackets I have already printed before the move, these went out a couple of days ago. The 20% that haven't gone or any new orders I am just setting up my printers again ready to print (I am hoping they should be up and callibrated by tomorrow afternoon.)

Once printed I will get them sent out to you all, sorry for the delay and I hope it hasn't caused any issues.

Looking forward to seeing all the new builds you guys are going to be posting on the forums.

Regards
Thank you for the update, looking forward to receiving the bracket.
Hey Mark,

Assuming your last name begins with F and your first name is Mark as your user suggests, yours was shipped on the 29th. I would of imagined it will be with you by now.

I will re print out the label as I can use the QR scanner to see where it is in the system now on Standard Large letters and Small Parcels.

Will update you shortly.

Cheers
Needs parts for your Gameboy Zero or even just normal Gamboy mods, head over to http://www.deadpanrobot.co.uk/ and use the discount code RGREPAIRS for a 10% discount code. Loads of great products at affordable prices.

Instagram - http://instagram.com/robsgamerepairs

MarkF

Post by MarkF » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:47 am

Thank you PIXeL_92, no not received it yet

clemsnfan77

Post by clemsnfan77 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Sorry if this has been answered but I read through this thread and didn't see it. I ordered one of these to use with my Kite board when it arrives but I also have one of Helders boards on order for another build. I really like the bracket....is there any reason it won't work with Helders board?

HoolyHoo

Post by HoolyHoo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:40 pm

clemsnfan77 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 pm
Sorry if this has been answered but I read through this thread and didn't see it. I ordered one of these to use with my Kite board when it arrives but I also have one of Helders boards on order for another build. I really like the bracket....is there any reason it won't work with Helders board?
I will be testing it with helders board soon and let you know for sure But I'm pretty sure it will work. You must mount your screen upside down like in kites build though and also not place your L1 and R1 buttons in the screw hole like wermy did.