[For Sale] $7 Game Boy Zero Controller PCB W/ Optional Audio $20 (Worldwide) SOLD OUT

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
chris

Re: [For Sale] Game Boy Zero Controller PCB for USA Buyers

Post by chris » Sat May 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Received mine today. Thanks Helder. It's a thing of beauty! I just hope I am smart enough to adapt wermy's insrtructions to it. :]

Birdman126

Post by Birdman126 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:27 am

Helder wrote:
Birdman126 wrote:@Helder do you have another batch of boards 'in stock'?
I have about 2 or 3 left, are you in the USA or abroad?
I'm from the Netherlands.

callumsmith1989

Post by callumsmith1989 » Sun May 22, 2016 3:11 am

Hi

I purchased a pcb board and template just now. I live in Australia so used the international paypal link. Are the board and template currently in stock? and also I wasn't sure if you had any more punches in stock?

Regards,
Callum

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun May 22, 2016 9:23 am

I have about 5 punches in stock, but I already closed the package with the weight. You can probably find the punch cheap on ebay in Australia.

Edit: No worries I'll include one for you and pay the minor difference when they scan the over weight, your shipping charges will cover it so no need for extra $$
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

ako5ta

Post by ako5ta » Sun May 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi, I want to buy the PCB but just want to know what the difference is between yours is and the kitsch-bent store if any.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun May 22, 2016 6:07 pm

1mm difference in button pad placement and he has L1,L2,R1,R2 on his board. I have the GND pads for the L and R buttons and my Template board is made for my button spacing. In the end there isn't much difference except price.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

kitsch-bent

Post by kitsch-bent » Sun May 22, 2016 8:53 pm

ako5ta wrote:Hi, I want to buy the PCB but just want to know what the difference is between yours is and the kitsch-bent store if any.
the difference between it and the rev.1 is the spacing, mainly (and some breakout headers, and header spacing). 16mm vs. 17mm. rev.2, which arrived on friday but I was out and missed FedEx, so will have tomorrow i suppose, has the same 16mm spacing, breakouts for L1/L2/R1/R2 (and grounds), and slightly different PCB specs (thickness and finish/styling).

enough people wrote requesting a 16mm spacing to work with the holes they had already drilled into their cases, so making the adaptation was a quick turnaround. but, unfortunately, i missed the FedEx truck when i went out for lunch and it was 'signature required' it seems.
its full of Game Boy Zero stuff!!! -----> -----> -----> http://store.kitsch-bent.com

(^_^) *(^_^)* (^_^) >*(^_^)*< (^_^) *(^_^)* (^_^)

ako5ta

Post by ako5ta » Sun May 22, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks helder & kitsch-bent for the quick responses. I followed wermy's guide so most likely would need the 16mm, does the 1mm actually make any difference as the button pads would still touch the button connection and the gnd?

callumsmith1989

Post by callumsmith1989 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Helder wrote:1mm difference in button pad placement and he has L1,L2,R1,R2 on his board. I have the GND pads for the L and R buttons and my Template board is made for my button spacing. In the end there isn't much difference except price.
Thanks for that. I am just wondering where abouts the L and R buttons solder onto?

Thanks,
Callum

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon May 23, 2016 4:47 am

callumsmith1989 wrote:
Helder wrote:1mm difference in button pad placement and he has L1,L2,R1,R2 on his board. I have the GND pads for the L and R buttons and my Template board is made for my button spacing. In the end there isn't much difference except price.
Thanks for that. I am just wondering where abouts the L and R buttons solder onto?

Thanks,
Callum
The L & R solder onto the teensy but the buttons need to be Grounded which is why my board has the 2 GND spots at the top corners which where most people mount their buttons.