[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
BadBert

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by BadBert » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:15 am

already sent a PM with a request for 2.

think he is busy... no response so far :P whahahahah
My first GBZ build -=HERE=- -> Became a gift to my little brother!
My 2nd GBZ build -=WIP HERE=- -> going with HDMI!

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:43 am

Hi guys,
no need for all individual PMs asking about extra batteries. This week I'm on vacation so can't send out anything. First thing I'll have to do when I get back is go through inventory and recheck all initial orders that weren't shipped out so far. Only then when I know exact number of batteries left I can offer them for purchase.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Modex007

Post by Modex007 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:17 am

yep i sitll also didin't even recieved e-mail that it's shipped :( and people in USA already got batteries and i'm in EU... hope you will send it soon!

royalnewjersey

Post by royalnewjersey » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:18 am

Dextech wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:43 am
Hi guys,
no need for all individual PMs asking about extra batteries. This week I'm on vacation so can't send out anything. First thing I'll have to do when I get back is go through inventory and recheck all initial orders that weren't shipped out so far. Only then when I know exact number of batteries left I can offer them for purchase.

Awesome, thanks for the update DEX! Great work.

Kungy

Post by Kungy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I'm still waiting (I'm in the u.k). I paid an extra 3 euros when you said you were having issues with the post. I've also pm'd about 4 days ago. I'm lost with whats going on. I pre ordered my battery months ago. Please shed some light on this situation. Thanks

Hoverfly

Post by Hoverfly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 am

Barcelona, Spain received!!! ^^ Thank you!

mike_louisxvi

Post by mike_louisxvi » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:21 am

Still waiting here in California.... it seems like at least two reached here, but is anyone else getting theirs? I've kept my cool so far and I know problems happen and appreciate the hard work put in, but I'm like so damn close to asking for a refund at this point. I'm know it's just a simple battery, but it's getting sort of irritating to keep checking for this and wondering. I asked for not signed and let you keep the change but I'm beginning to think I should have just asked for a refund to begin with and picked up a different battery. Any updates on your end? Even if you're on vacation you should probably keep communication open...

atamagaokashii

Post by atamagaokashii » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:44 pm

mike_louisxvi wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:21 am
Still waiting here in California.... it seems like at least two reached here, but is anyone else getting theirs? I've kept my cool so far and I know problems happen and appreciate the hard work put in, but I'm like so damn close to asking for a refund at this point. I'm know it's just a simple battery, but it's getting sort of irritating to keep checking for this and wondering. I asked for not signed and let you keep the change but I'm beginning to think I should have just asked for a refund to begin with and picked up a different battery. Any updates on your end? Even if you're on vacation you should probably keep communication open...
I'm in the same boat you are, broski... it's literally the last piece to my zero short of adhering the glass screen...

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:03 pm

mike_louisxvi wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:21 am
Still waiting here in California...
Unfortunately I have no power over postal services and their way of delivering packages. So far one package returned and that one was from France via GLS. If you pm me your information I can double check just to make sure your order was sent.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Tjfreund

Post by Tjfreund » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:29 pm

Received shipped notice on 5/18 ... batteries arrived today 6/26 in Austin, TX. Many thanks and well worth the wait.