[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
livinin82

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by livinin82 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:26 pm

I'm not very familiar with operating this site...does anyone know how I can be notified when this goes on sale?

muniosi

Post by muniosi » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:00 pm

livinin82 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:26 pm
I'm not very familiar with operating this site...does anyone know how I can be notified when this goes on sale?
If you click the wrench button at the top of the topic then choose "subscribe", you'll be notified whenever there's a new post in this topic. If you go into your User Control Panel (by clicking your username at the top of the page) you can change notification settings under Board preferences -> Edit notification options.
I've just finished my milk.

Chrisagu28

Post by Chrisagu28 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Problem is now he will get notified for every single post on this thread lol. Oh well.

Glyph

Post by Glyph » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:21 am

Hello Dex and everyone !
I finally received my batteries, but they are at 6000km from me at the moment... :cry:
The reroute shipping worked, and my family received it in France when I live in Canada, it gives me another reason to go there in holidays next month :D
Looking forward to test them as soon as I get off the plane !
Cheers
Al.

marcushg

Post by marcushg » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 pm

this has been dead for a while, i paid long time ago and still nothing came and no news... was it a scam or something?

dryja123

Post by dryja123 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:40 pm

marcushg wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 pm
this has been dead for a while, i paid long time ago and still nothing came and no news... was it a scam or something?
Did you read Dex's message? If not, here it is:
Dextech wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:30 pm
All standard shipping US orders were sent out and recipients should have received email notification about that. If you haven't pm me your paypal email so I can double check. If you switched from US signed for to standard before I went to vacation last week it should have also been shipped and notified by email, if email did not come pm me with paypal address. Couple of orders who switched this or last week to standard are yet to be shipped.
EU orders of more than one battery are more or less shipped.
If you would like to know status of your order pm me your paypal address you made order from.

stewdeker

Post by stewdeker » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:05 pm

I would like to say that I received my battery about a month ago and it highly exceeded my expectations, other than it took me a while to figure out what I had ordered. I wanted to test how much actually playing vs letting a game run with out any button presses. I fully charged my battery and let Legend of Zelda for the NES just run. WOW after 12 hours and still almost 25% full I had to give up to go to bed. The next day I played, I have both quests fully memorized so doing a full run took me about 2.5 hours. I still had 80% left so I let my son play, he knows most of it but it took him 4 hours to do the first quest 25% left. I have plans to make a few more GBZ and will definitely order these batteries for every one I build.

I have one question. Does the "charging" chip that came in the shell really function? I would like to re-purpose the chip to charge batteries in other projects.

mike_louisxvi

Post by mike_louisxvi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:01 pm

stewdeker wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:05 pm
I would like to say that I received my battery about a month ago and it highly exceeded my expectations ... I fully charged my battery and let Legend of Zelda for the NES just run. WOW after 12 hours and still almost 25% full I had to give up to go to bed. The next day I played, I have both quests fully memorized so doing a full run took me about 2.5 hours. I still had 80% left so I let my son play, he knows most of it but it took him 4 hours to do the first quest 25% left. ...

Really good information there. Thanks for sharing!
marcushg wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 pm
I felt similarly until it finally came. We just so happened to get on the first and very experimental shipment and it seems like its just going to be slowly trickling to the buyers apparently.

Funkenschuhster

Post by Funkenschuhster » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Did anyone get the circuit board to run on a li-ion cell? discharge works fine, but charging not?

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Funkenschuhster wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:48 pm
Did anyone get the circuit board to run on a li-ion cell? discharge works fine, but charging not?
What circuit board?
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.