PCB Files Download

Having trouble with your mintyPi build? Post your questions here!
ProfessorZ

PCB Files Download

Post by ProfessorZ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Hey Guys!

Just trying to find the Custom PCB File and having trouble. Does anyone have the file so I can get one made at my school? :D
Many Thanks,
ProfessorZ

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: PCB File

Post by Helder » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Have a read here:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3732

and here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3692

and there are no files given out so do some searching around and you will see this mentioned often and the same responses are given and of course it's from new people coming in from nowhere looking to steal my work. Don't believe me here have another read:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3095#p33172

So sorry professor you're going to have to make your own. Say do you have the Coca Cola recipe by chance I'd like to make it at home, no!? Then I guess I should go buy some instead of steal their IP.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:39 am

Again and again, "wow" to people asking that kind of things and thinking they will have a positive answer lol :lol:
Follow me on instagram Image

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:42 am

BY the way Helder, do you have in the backoffice of this board, tools to monitor those people to check if it's not the same person coming back again and again ? Like using same email, same ip, same ip range (which can give geographical situation) etc.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:49 am

Not really but no one is buying more than 4 or 5 at a time from what I have seen so far.

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

ProfessorZ

Post by ProfessorZ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 am

Hello my dear Helder!!!
Thanks for your wonderful response! It just does happen that I have the recipe for Coca-Cola!

Here you are :

Mix 5 lb (2.3 kg) of sugar with just enough water to dissolve the sugar fully. (High-fructose corn syrup may be substituted for half the sugar.)
Add 1 1⁄4 oz (35 g) of caramel, 1⁄10 oz (3 g) caffeine, and 2⁄5 oz (11 g) phosphoric acid.
Extract the cocaine from 5⁄8 drachm (1.1 g) of coca leaf (Truxillo growth of coca preferred) with toluol; discard the cocaine extract.
Soak the coca leaves and kola nuts (both finely powdered); 1⁄5 drachm (0.35 g) in 3⁄4 oz (21 g) of 20% alcohol.
California white wine fortified to 20% strength was used as the soaking solution circa 1909, but Coca-Cola may have switched to a simple water/alcohol mixture.
After soaking, discard the coca and kola and add the liquid to the syrup.
Add 1 oz (28 g) lime juice (a former ingredient, evidently, that Coca-Cola now denies) or a substitute such as a water solution of citric acid and sodium citrate at lime-juice strength.
Mix together
1⁄4 drachm (0.44 g) orange oil,
1⁄10 drachm (0.18 g) cassia (Chinese cinnamon) oil,
1⁄2 drachm (0.89 g) lemon oil, traces of
2⁄5 drachm (0.71 g) nutmeg oil, and, if desired, traces of
coriander,
neroli, and
lavender oils.
Add 1⁄10 oz (2.8 g) water to the oil mixture and let stand for twenty-four hours at about 60 °F (16 °C). A cloudy layer will separate.
Take off the clear part of the liquid only and add the syrup.
Add 7⁄10 oz (20 g) glycerine (from vegetable source, not hog fat, so the drink can be sold to Jews and Muslims who observe their respective religion's dietary restrictions) and 3⁄10 drachm (0.53 g) of vanilla extract.
Add water (treated with chlorine) to make a gallon of syrup.

Enjoy your batch of Coca-Cola!
Now that you can make Coca-Cola I would love that PCB file now!

Many Thanks
ProfessorZ

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:46 am

So would alot of people, go make your own. If not then you joined this community just to get other peoples work? Maybe contribute to it and who know you might gain the skills you need to do so or just go back to where you came from since I don't see you being a productive member here.

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 am

:?

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am

To anyone wondering he went on to the Discord chat to ask for the files yet again and then told me he posted here a response, which I replied to above. Just another troll looking to take other peoples work and for the last time I'm not releasing any files so stop asking or joining the forums to ask the same thing.