[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
Dextech

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by Dextech » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:57 pm

rogersouza wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 pm
Hi. Do you ship it to Brazil? Thanks
New batch currently in production wich will ship directly from China will be available also in Brazil.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

reipet

Post by reipet » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:32 am

Ordering is still open? Its not clear in the first post.

How much would shipping inside China Mainland be?

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:40 am

reipet wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:32 am
Ordering is still open? Its not clear in the first post.

How much would shipping inside China Mainland be?
Actually it is all in first post:
"For now shipping is only possible to US, continental EU countries and UK."
Orders are possible while paypal button is active. Once stock is out button will no longer work.
At the moment I don't know shipping costs inside China because shipping there isn't sorted yet.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:31 am

Good news forum members! There is progress in sight :D
Today I got email from "Chinese lantern" manufacturer about my order being ready for pickup and delivery to my shipping/storage agent.
rsz_parcel_chinese_lantern.jpg
"lanterns" ready for pickup
rsz_parcel_chinese_lantern.jpg (227.28 KiB) Viewed 7088 times
By default this light doesn't really work since battery and light JST connector polarity are reversed. But in the end you do get working GBZ battery and solar light as a gift. You just need to connect any sort of working lipo battery cell to it.
I hope light manufacturer will send packages to shipping agent today or tomorrow and that they will process incoming stock this week so I can start sending them your addresses and orderd quantities. Then finally all of you who have been waiting for this battery for almost half year now will get hold of it.
Then plan is still the same: first old orders are dispatched and afterwards remaining stock will be offered for purchase.
As to batteries I have in stock at home, orders are still going out and there is about two dozzen batteries left for purchase.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

Leapingpanda

Post by Leapingpanda » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:50 am

Nice one Dex :D

Nuar

Post by Nuar » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Placed an order tonight :)
Thank you!

Box

Post by Box » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 am

Dextech wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:31 am
Good news forum members! There is progress in sight :D
Today I got email from "Chinese lantern" manufacturer about my order being ready for pickup and delivery to my shipping/storage agent.
rsz_parcel_chinese_lantern.jpg
By default this light doesn't really work since battery and light JST connector polarity are reversed. But in the end you do get working GBZ battery and solar light as a gift. You just need to connect any sort of working lipo battery cell to it.
I hope light manufacturer will send packages to shipping agent today or tomorrow and that they will process incoming stock this week so I can start sending them your addresses and orderd quantities. Then finally all of you who have been waiting for this battery for almost half year now will get hold of it.
Then plan is still the same: first old orders are dispatched and afterwards remaining stock will be offered for purchase.
As to batteries I have in stock at home, orders are still going out and there is about two dozzen batteries left for purchase.
That's great to hear! The ones you shipped out to me here in the US on July 1st still haven't arrived, and I'm getting so antsy that I'm considering buying another one from your Chinese stock, on the off chance that it will arrive before my other order! How many Chinese ones do you think will be available after the current orders are filled?

Chrisagu28

Post by Chrisagu28 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:01 am

I am in the same boat but just waiting patiently. I got a email saying it shipped on the July 16th so I am about to hit a month. I keep checking the mail box in hopes one of these times it will be there. The current battery I am using isnt the best and tends to die fast. I got my fingers crossed.

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 pm

There is even more good news - items arrived at storage facility and now I can prepare order list so they can finally send batteries out. List will be prepared and forwarded tomorrow and you should start receiving batteries in about two weeks time :D
After old orders are filled there will be plenty left for any new ones that will follow ;)
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.