[OUT OF STOCK] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Sell or trade things with other forum members!
jsawhite

Re: [PREORDER] Custom GBZ lipo battery pack

Post by jsawhite » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:04 am

livinin82 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:45 pm

What carrier dropped it off?
I'm pretty sure USPS, but I was at work when it was dropped off...

SumCanadianGuy

Post by SumCanadianGuy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:01 am

Whoa, 3 days late to the party and I still managed to snag one. I might have to consider ordering a new shell that I haven't hacked up yet and redo my back half.

Leapingpanda

Post by Leapingpanda » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:17 am

Ordered:29th July
Shipped: 31st August
Received: 7th September
Received via parcel force, UK.
Thanks Dex.

exodus

Post by exodus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Received mine today, thanks!

livinin82

Post by livinin82 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Finally received!!!!!

Woowwwwww thanks dude!!

maxd

Post by maxd » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:56 am

Hello, I am very interesting in ordering this battery. Is there anyway to signup for or get access to the manufacturer you worked with on putting this order together? I would really appreciate it. Max

Dextech

Post by Dextech » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:22 pm

maxd wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:56 am
Hello, I am very interesting in ordering this battery. Is there anyway to signup for or get access to the manufacturer you worked with on putting this order together? I would really appreciate it. Max
In couple of days I'll put up new order link and you will be able to order as many as you wish.
If you feel like taking your own rute with manufacturers you can contact prety much any lipo manufacturer you find on alibaba and ask for samples of dimentions and capacity you wish to have and you should get them for couple of bucks a piece...but you will probably also have to pay $40-$60 just for shipping (UPS, DHL,..) since biggest catch of my entire endevour was shipping batteries at low(est) price. Premium shipping price by battery manufacturers is due to fact they follow strict rules regarding shipping batteries since they are responsible if anything goes wrong with batteries during transportation. I can recomend manufacturer I'm working with. They maybe aren't cheapest but quality, manufacture time and sales personel are very good in my opinion.
Don't grow up.
It's a trap.

SuperOldboy

Post by SuperOldboy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Hey,
I ordered one on the 5th of September and payed via PayPal. Will i get one from the next batch or do you still have some?

maxd

Post by maxd » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Dextech wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:22 pm
maxd wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:56 am
In couple of days I'll put up new order link and you will be able to order as many as you wish.
If you feel like taking your own rute with manufacturers you can contact prety much any lipo manufacturer you find on alibaba and ask for samples of dimentions and capacity you wish to have and you should get them for couple of bucks a piece...but you will probably also have to pay $40-$60 just for shipping (UPS, DHL,..) since biggest catch of my entire endevour was shipping batteries at low(est) price. Premium shipping price by battery manufacturers is due to fact they follow strict rules regarding shipping batteries since they are responsible if anything goes wrong with batteries during transportation. I can recomend manufacturer I'm working with. They maybe aren't cheapest but quality, manufacture time and sales personel are very good in my opinion.
Thank you for replying so quickly to my message. I will probably wait for you to provide updates to the order process. I really appreciate all the work you have done.

Samy

Post by Samy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:54 am

I received mine (China to France). Many thanks Dex for your work !