[NOT For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (SOLD OUT)

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
sygyzy

Re: mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD (Open for Orders)

Post by sygyzy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Received my board and screen this weekend. Excited to get parts in so I can start the build.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Sorry for delay on anyone's orders, the first few days of orders were quite a few and the bottle neck in the shipping is because I have to print each individual shipping label because PayPal doesn't offer multi order shipping on anything past 2 weeks.

I should get to the majority of the orders this week.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

DIYNate

Post by DIYNate » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:32 pm

seankeegan wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 am
Soldered my pi on backwards :'( Tried solder wick and solder sucker to get it out, when I went to pull it off, Pulled off some of the pads. Wasted like 50 bucks and now I have to buy another set. Press F to pay respect. :'(
F :shock:
Don't support thieves like ckliang who copied Helder's AIO to resell and is now cloning the mintyPi, support the original creators and not the thieves!

Majeye

Post by Majeye » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Received my set today, Helder!

Thank you very much!
1st MintyPi Project (Completed)

Don't support thieves like ckliang who copied Helder's AIO to resell and is now cloning the mintyPi, support the original creators and not the thieves!

WoWin

Post by WoWin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:47 pm

seankeegan wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:38 am
Soldered my pi on backwards :'( Tried solder wick and solder sucker to get it out, when I went to pull it off, Pulled off some of the pads. Wasted like 50 bucks and now I have to buy another set. Press F to pay respect. :'(
Same happened to me, but no need to throw anything away. I just connected wires directly to the test pads where the solder pads were torn off. My mintypi is doing great. ;)

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 pm

All Orders shipped, and there is still stock of the kits so anyone who orders will get them in a few days (if in the USA anyways)

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

spunkenhimer

Re: [For Sale] mintyPi V2 PCB Combo & LCD

Post by spunkenhimer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm

helder thank you so much! My 3 came in today I'm going to have some fun soon!Image

webers@surgery.wisc.edu

Post by webers@surgery.wisc.edu » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:05 pm

wondering about the status of my order? its for my son's bday. ordered 10/19 and I haven't heard any update

thanks!

Lphillimore

Post by Lphillimore » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 pm

webers@surgery.wisc.edu wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:05 pm
wondering about the status of my order? its for my son's bday. ordered 10/19 and I haven't heard any update

thanks!
Drop Helder a message directly to follow up order queries 👍🏼

He advised the other day that all orders were sent out. Check your junk mail from PayPal advising that the order is 'on its way'.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:23 pm

All orders up to the 25th have been shipped, quite a few people have messaged me the same thing but PayPal should've emailed you the tracking info but if not log into PayPal to see the tracking info there.