[FOR SALE] Decorative glossy vinyl labels for DMG (GBZ and Kite's CSO) projects

Completed sale threads will be moved here to keep things tidy in the main For Sale forum.
YaYa

Re: [FOR SALE] Decorative glossy vinyl labels for DMG (GBZ and Kite's CSO) projects

Post by YaYa » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:53 am

omgitsaheadcrab wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:47 am
Hey yaya, I placed an order on the 12th of September and it still only shows as confirmed on your site. ETA?
I have checked my website, and seems that i have introduced a bug since last update, the orders are all shipped but none are marked shipped since 09/09/2018 :?:

Trying to debug the backend of the shop, last update was done 09/08/2018 indeed.

But you should have received your order. Maybe it's taking slightly longer this time. Shipping time is so variable :roll:

Sorry for not replying before, i had to double check what was going on before posting an update.
Follow me on instagram Image

YaYa

Re: [FOR SALE] Decorative glossy vinyl labels for DMG (GBZ and Kite's CSO) projects

Post by YaYa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:48 am

Ok guys i sincerely apologize for what i'm going to say.
Thanks to omgitsaheadcrab who raised an order status issue, while digging this problem to try to resolve it, i have noticed that the database was messed up.
Without entering into too much details, i did a backend upgrade the 8th of September. This update broke the orders statuses, and broke the shipping system :?
The labelling of the orders is all automated and the code of the labelling has been all f...d up. I have shipped everything from that day but the address, names and content are not linked... :( so basically, i have shipped real stuff to real addresses and real people but none are linkedto each together. DOn't be surprised if you receive something that you did not order and with someone else's name :(
i have worked with my service provider to restore the code without loosing the database (and the orders) and then relink the tables to the correct id's. Everything seems to be fixed now as i had some returning customers, i have checked previous orders name/shipping to see if the combinations are good.
All orders since the 8th of September will be reshipped tomorrow, because nobody will likely receive what he ordered. If you receive something that you did not order, don't bother, keep it, we are not going to bother...

i'm really confused about the disorder and all the inconveniences it may create for you.
I'm going to send an email to each of the impacted customers.

Regards

omgitsaheadcrab

Post by omgitsaheadcrab » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:36 am

Hey Yaya, thanks for getting back to me. I got an email saying it was shipped now, I'll let you know when it arrives.

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:57 am

Yeah i have reshipped all orders from 8th of September to 30th of September today. I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused to you guys.

omgitsaheadcrab

Post by omgitsaheadcrab » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:41 am

Arrived this time, great stickers! Thanks again

No Hands 55

Post by No Hands 55 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:52 am

is it possible to get the sudomod.com bottom one without the stethoscope?
SuperGameGirl Build:
https://imgur.com/a/KuBRE

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:27 am

A new addition to the collection, a retropie themed cartridge label

The link to the product page https://yaya-design.com/index.php/categ ... een-detail
Cartridge-GBZ-RPIZ-RETROPIE-HALLOWEEN-picture.jpg
Cartridge-GBZ-RPIZ-RETROPIE-HALLOWEEN-picture.jpg (4.69 MiB) Viewed 7913 times
GBZ-RPIZ-RETROPIE-HALLOWEEN-picture.jpg
GBZ-RPIZ-RETROPIE-HALLOWEEN-picture.jpg (6.04 MiB) Viewed 7913 times

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:13 am

Hello Sudoers !

For the Black Friday, i've set up a 40% discount on my website, just type BLACKFRIDAY under the shopping cart to get the discount.

Available from 11/23/2018 to 11/26/2018 midnight CET.
The discount code is applicable to any of the goods except MintyPi pre-ordered tins and decals !

Thank you all !
blackfriday2018.jpg
blackfriday2018.jpg (83.46 KiB) Viewed 7638 times

YaYa

Post by YaYa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:39 am

Just a side note, for some of the users, the cart was having erratic behaviour due to a new bug that was introduced during an update... I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to @abrugsch and @moosepr, the issue is now solved for a happy shopping experience :D

Giandkosinus39

Post by Giandkosinus39 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:59 am

Hey
About a month ago I have ordered something at your shop but to this day nothig has arrived.
At yor web shop I have read that the order is confirmed.
I was wondering about the status of my order.
My order number if you need it is M7860362