Custom silicone buttons for v3 - PayPal not working?

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
Jock boy

Custom silicone buttons for v3 - PayPal not working?

Post by Jock boy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:25 am

Hi,

I’ve ordered the kit from Helder and the printed parts from Wermy both successfully but when I go to order the silicone buttons from Wermy I get an out of stock message.

Have I done something wrong or is there a much smaller supply of stock for the buttons?

Cheers

Jock

wermy
Site Admin

Re: Custom silicone buttons for v3 - PayPal not working?

Post by wermy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:46 am

It's only the multi-color/retro color buttons, all the other ones are still in stock.
ImageImageImageImage

Jock boy

Post by Jock boy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Aha...ok, are you planning on more stock of the multi coloured in the future?

skeletalpeacock

Post by skeletalpeacock » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:36 pm

Just wanted to say that I am having the same experience.

Would love to order the retro ones Iif you can handle another batch by release.

Happy that you’re selling out of things in preorders though.

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:10 pm

Listen guys there are a set number of colors available once they sell out they are out till I order more for future runs but right now if it's sold out just choose another color.

I can't give any ETA on buttons being remade so just take what is available now but I know now what are the most wanted so I will order more of those in the future.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

The Cheese Biscuit

Post by The Cheese Biscuit » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:12 pm

Frankly, I expected the retro buttons to be out of stock but went through with selecting them anyway (I got the out of stock message too). They're a really unique and cool color combo, so a lot of people probably preferred it.

I actually decided to order another color instead. I think it will look a lot cooler. You may like the rainbow buttons but you may actually end up with cooler and more unique color combos if you try the other ones.

I think if wermy is offering the other colors, we should try them out. I think they'd look pretty cool.
"I'm not actually a biscuit."

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Post by Helder » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Wermy has a tally of the 3 main color options that people have bought more of and the Multicolor one is number one followed by Black and White so when I do reorder it will likely be these 3 or just the multi color ones.

I may make a poll and let people help me decide.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Jock boy

Post by Jock boy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Yeah that’s cool, i’ve Just ordered a set in black soo now have everything ordered (I think) to make my first attempt at this project.

Was just trying to convey that I liked the look of the retro colour combination so if they do come back into stock again in the future then i’d Happily order a set.

Please don’t think that i’m Ungrateful I think the work you guys have put in to give someone like me a project to build is awesome and am very thankful for it

Cheers jock