Instructions needed for an old Kites SAIO board

Having trouble with your GBZ build? Ask your questions here!
The_Ginger

Instructions needed for an old Kites SAIO board

Post by The_Ginger » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:41 am

Hello,

It's been a few years since i came on this forum, just like it has been a few years ago that i wanted to make a GameBoy Zero. Back then i bought a Kite SAIO board (image below) but sadly i didnt have the tools or skill yet to make my own GBZ. Now that the time has finally come to make it i stumbled on a new problem, i have no idea where the instructions are since so much has changed over these couple years. In the spoiler below is an image i found on here of the same board (sorry if it's copyrighter or anything) i ordered that many years ago since i have no idea anymore what version it was. Is there a kind soul on here, or maybe the almighty Kite himself, who knows where i can find the instruction manual of making the GBZ with this board?

With kind regards,
Wout
SAIOShow

7m-gtte

Re: Instructions needed for an old Kites SAIO board

Post by 7m-gtte » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:44 am

I was having the same issue as well. It seems there is a lot missing threads from 2016-2017. Some kind of forum migration happened.

I have the same kit as you. It took way longer to find this since I found no obvious sticky or repository on Sudomod. This site could use a few more features that other forums i use have.

Here is the link to Kites Wkiki.
https://github.com/kiteretro/Super-AIO/ ... ng-Started

Here is the link to the build guide. There may have been some updates to this so read first before attempting.
https://github.com/kiteretro/Super-AIO/ ... E_V1.1.pdf

rodocop

Post by rodocop » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:09 am

Check kites github. Here is specific info for the v0.6c board in the pic. You'll be able to find all the info you need there.

https://github.com/kiteretro/Super-AIO/ ... SAIO-v0.6c

The_Ginger

Post by The_Ginger » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:29 am

Thank you so much both of you!!

HulkRayzn

Post by HulkRayzn » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey Guys!

Do you know if there's a difference in the version of kite's SUPER AIO boards?
I'm finally starting to use my kit bought in 2017 (xD) and i have looked everywhere now but i can't get a needed information about the extra 640x480 display kit i did order as well. In the package with the display adapter is a little SMD resistor with a 022 on it (200Ohms).
My question is why? Haven't seen any information about it somewhere... HELP! Or is it in there by mistake?!?

best regards
Hulk