May be a stupid question but....RetroArch Menu on v3?

General mintyPi-related chat goes here. Share ideas, ask questions that don't fit into the hardware/software help forums, etc.
Joeblowv1

May be a stupid question but....RetroArch Menu on v3?

Post by Joeblowv1 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Hey guys, quick question for you all, is there a button shortcut to access the emulator menu to tweak settings or access different save states on the mintypi v3?

In addition i've found that, when a game is launching and you get the prompt to press a key to enter menu it doesn't seem to work.

Is there anything I'm missing? Or is this not a feature in these particular retropie images??

Thanks in advance

Helder
Trailblazer
Trailblazer

Re: May be a stupid question but....RetroArch Menu on v3?

Post by Helder » Mon May 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Universal button combo Select + X for the menu. Try pressing A or B or one of the face buttons a few times to enter the emulator select menu.
Chat with me and other members On Discord

Don't contact me about obtaining my board files (as you will not get them). If my Boards or PCB Kits are sold out, they will be restocked as soon as I can get them and there is demand for them. You can join the mailing list on my Website to be notified when they are available.

Helder's Game Tech Website

We will not support any cloned work so don't come to us with technical issues to resolve, go talk to the cloner for help.

Joeblowv1

Re: May be a stupid question but....RetroArch Menu on v3?

Post by Joeblowv1 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Thank you both....

Sorry if this is common knowledge, I did a little google fu and didn't see any info.

This is helpful for my pocket pi FE as well.

Thanks again friends!